+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about getting point in foreign work experience

Yunudaddy

Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm now planning to enter the Express entry via CEC(1year Canadian work experience:noc level B).
The question is that my 6years foreign work experience (noc level C) can get points?
On the website, I looked up the CRS criteria for express entry score, but couldn't find anywhere the foreign work experience has to be within Noc level O,A,B.

I am well aware that it is mandatory to have NOC level O,A,B work experience to get into CEC in a first place, however does the work experience still within OAB in order to get points for foreign work experience(max 50points) ???

Please help me if there's someone who got the points from foreign work experience with noc level c or below.

Thank you so much in advance.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yunudaddy said:
Hello everyone,

I'm now planning to enter the Express entry via CEC(1year Canadian work experience:noc level B).
The question is that my 6years foreign work experience (noc level C) can get points?
On the website, I looked up the CRS criteria for express entry score, but couldn't find anywhere the foreign work experience has to be within Noc level O,A,B.

I am well aware that it is mandatory to have NOC level O,A,B work experience to get into CEC in a first place, however does the work experience still within OAB in order to get points for foreign work experience(max 50points) ???

Please help me if there's someone who got the points from foreign work experience with noc level c or below.

Thank you so much in advance.
Noc 0, A and B is skilled work.

Noc C and D is unskilled.

You only get points for skilled work.