+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about submitting IMM 5669 online

james86

Jul 5, 2017
After I validated, saved and close the imm5669, I reopened it, the top right column changed from Yes to No, Why?
Hi Scuttlebutt, I am having same issue with my form. Did you find any solution to it? My form validates successfully but it never changes to YES now.

Elham.F

Jun 10, 2017
hello all
I am about to submit my document for Permanent residency in CIC website.
I am really confused about this validation process.
I can not find any pdf file in my account for downloading and validation although my Acrobat reader version is 11 !!!
should all applicants download and validate this form ? is this for Permanent residence applicants as well as work and study permit ? what should I do now if nothing appear in my profile ?
soon response would be regarded.

Last edited:

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
I received imm5669 link to download the Feb 2012 form. It does not have a validate button. I believe Jan 2017 file (linked earlier in this thread) has some glitches.

I filled out the form provided by CIC. Printed, signed and uploaded it. Their only two conditions were the deadline for submission and requirement for an "original signature".

Therefore there should not be a need to validate because the file has to be printed and signed and include any additional sheets with information not able to fit in the imm5669e form.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
What I don't understand is why did I receive this form? The information required is pretty much the same as what's already submitted in my profile.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
hello all
I am about to submit my document for Permanent residency in CIC website.
I am really confused about this validation process.
I can not find any pdf file in my account for downloading and validation although my Acrobat reader version is 11 !!!
should all applicants download and validate this form ? is this for Permanent residence applicants as well as work and study permit ? what should I do now if nothing appear in my profile ?
soon response would be regarded.
I believe this form is only required if CIC specifically asks you to fill it out.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
hi
i wonder if anybody could help me out
i am not able to upload the schedule a to my account and it gives me an error message
what should i do please help

hehehe

Jul 27, 2017
hi all, help plss, IMM 5669 online "PDF viewer may not able to display this type of documents" \
thank you

ivyting0124

Jul 5, 2017
British Columbia
It said if sent through online account, I will need to complete an electronic signature when I upload the document but I didn't get any further instruction to complete any electronic signature??

If you are submitting this form electronically:

• You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.
  • In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
  • When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.
  • At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
  • You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy.

ivyting0124

Jul 5, 2017
British Columbia
It said if sent through online account, I will need to complete an electronic signature when I upload the document but I didn't get any further instruction to complete any electronic signature??

If you are submitting this form electronically:

• You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.
  • In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
  • When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.
  • At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.
  • You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy.
Nevermind! Didn't see the "next" button after uploading the document. All good now.

tarekahf

Sep 1, 2017
In my case, the Schedule A form, after filled and signed on PDF, I couldn't upload it online. I get error that the file cannot be uploaded. So, after reading the posts here, I decided to download a new fresh version, and re-enter all the details from scratch. Then, I clicked validate at the end. Now, finally, I could see the flag "Validated Yes" on the top-right. Initially it was always "Validated NO". I think the file I was using was corrupted or it had a problem.

Now, all is good. I am now waiting for the next step after I uploaded the police certificate and Schedule A.

Tarek

Reactions: canadaVisa10

ivyting0124

Jul 5, 2017
British Columbia
In my case, the Schedule A form, after filled and signed on PDF, I couldn't upload it online. I get error that the file cannot be uploaded. So, after reading the posts here, I decided to download a new fresh version, and re-enter all the details from scratch. Then, I clicked validate at the end. Now, finally, I could see the flag "Validated Yes" on the top-right. Initially it was always "Validated NO". I think the file I was using was corrupted or it had a problem.

Now, all is good. I am now waiting for the next step after I uploaded the police certificate and Schedule A.

Tarek
I didn't realized I have to submit the police certificate together with the schedule A. In the letter they sent me, they didn't mention anything about submitting police certificate yet so that's why I didn't. Did they ask you to submit police certificate?

tarekahf

Sep 1, 2017
I didn't realized I have to submit the police certificate together with the schedule A. In the letter they sent me, they didn't mention anything about submitting police certificate yet so that's why I didn't. Did they ask you to submit police certificate?
Yes, it was clearly mentioned in the letter that police certificate is required. Review the request letter and if it is not requested then maybe your case is different depending on the individual cases.
Tarek

JAG85

Sep 22, 2017
how to validate this schedule a form as i have only given name in my passport. In schedule A form last name and given name is must in order to validate the form......please help ......thanks

simm_1

Nov 7, 2017
Schedule A most recent form you can find when CIC requests it via eCAS. This way you will be sure that you upload the most recent.

simm_1

Nov 7, 2017
how to validate this schedule a form as i have only given name in my passport. In schedule A form last name and given name is must in order to validate the form......please help ......thanks
Last name is your Family naem and given name is your first name.