+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about new Public policy for PGWP extention.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
No, we are on the same topic and both links are going to same place. It's just that you have your own interpretation instead of official letter and word. You need to get your lawyer to find some other job, if you actually talked to one.

Kuku Joseph

May 15, 2021
No, we are on the same topic and both links are going to same place. It's just that you have your own interpretation instead of official letter and word. You need to get your lawyer to find some other job, if you actually talked to one.
Do you applied for the same
Do you applied for the same? When will we get approval?
en will l l

yashnajindal

Jun 18, 2021
Sad to know that. Did you file for your PR
Yes I did, I have only been able to complete 6 months of my Canadian experience.. so CEC is a long shot for me unless they count the lockdown period as a part of the experience.
FSW doesn't seem to be happening either, and even if it does I feel my score of 469 wouldn't qualify.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Yes I did, I have only been able to complete 6 months of my Canadian experience.. so CEC is a long shot for me unless they count the lockdown period as a part of the experience.
FSW doesn't seem to be happening either, and even if it does I feel my score of 469 wouldn't qualify.
Be positive... anything may happen. Hope for the best

Star@123

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi there
I have a problem my work permit expires on December 6, I want to apply for extension under the public policy but lack just 9 days, Could somebody suggest me what to do ?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi there
I have a problem my work permit expires on December 6, I want to apply for extension under the public policy but lack just 9 days, Could somebody suggest me what to do ?
You aren't eligible. Lacking by few hours is same as lacking by 9 days unfortunately.