+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about IMM 0008 please help!!

Tombell1997

Dec 4, 2020
Hi, please I'm confused about the wording on form IMM 0008 (applying for international graduate stream opening may 6th)

"You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members who's location is unknown (including those missing or pressured dead). IF YOU DONT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPONSOR FAMILY MEMBERS AT A LATER DATE IF THEY'RE NOT LISTED ON YOUR APPLICATION"

my question is about the last part, my girlfriend and I have only been living together for 6 months, so she doesn't qualify as a common law partner yet, if I don't include her in my application, does that mean I won't be able to sponsor her as a common law at a later date after I get my PR?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, please I'm confused about the wording on form IMM 0008 (applying for international graduate stream opening may 6th)

"You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members who's location is unknown (including those missing or pressured dead). IF YOU DONT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPONSOR FAMILY MEMBERS AT A LATER DATE IF THEY'RE NOT LISTED ON YOUR APPLICATION"

my question is about the last part, my girlfriend and I have only been living together for 6 months, so she doesn't qualify as a common law partner yet, if I don't include her in my application, does that mean I won't be able to sponsor her as a common law at a later date after I get my PR?
You're posting in the wrong section of the forum. You need to post to the thread that is discussing economic immigration program.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-policy-for-international-students-april-12th-2021.728747/page-140#post-9383663