+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on Submitting Passports (after PPR)

Beeba

Jun 20, 2019
I sent my passport September 27, and it was delivered September 30. These are 17 days since delivery Hummm!

I think your situation still fine, please let me know if you got any update
Hi. Have you heard anything from IRCC?

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi. Have you heard anything from IRCC?
Hi Beeba,

Sorry, for the delay. I was very busy the last few days. Yes I received my COPR last week, don't remember Monday or Tuesday.

Just relax, it seems like they really have backlog. Check your "mycic" account regularly for approval, and you will receive the package 2 or 3 days after the application get updated.

good luck

Last edited:

Beeba

Jun 20, 2019
Hello Sallam

Congratulations on your COPR and good luck for your future endeavors :)

and thank you for the heads up.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey guys- I received an information letter on my IRCC account today. It is asking me to send the passport and docs on a PO Box address in Ottawa? Is this correct? How will I track my mail then? Can someone please share their experience?

Thank you in advance!

Tanya29

Jun 17, 2019
Yes you can send to OTTAWA mail address through Canada Post. Please make it as Expresspost with return envelope included with PPR documents and they will give you tracking ID

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Thank you for your reply Tanya- you mean to say the PO box address of CPC Ottawa? How can we track it then?

I understand that the return envelope has to be Expresspost, or both?

Tanya29

Jun 17, 2019
The Return envelope should be an express post. Once you give the envelope to Canada post. They will give you a receipt with 2 tracking IDs. One for the envelope reaching CPC Ottawa and One for the return expresspost reaching you. Once you send it, Enter the tracking ID in Canadapost Website. you can see the status there

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Sorry for bothering you all, can anyone please share what size of prepaid envelope did they use? Does it have to be letter size, standard or medium?