+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

KGaber

Sep 25, 2019
Oh sorry for that yes they'r sometimes rude the lady i called yesterday was super nice she called the passport center while im on hold and she kept apologizing to me because she couldnt help to know where is the passport. Yes just call u might find an agent who can help.
Hi.

May I ask what's the Ottawa visa office phone number? I need to call them and ask about my passports and visa status.

Thank you

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi.

May I ask what's the Ottawa visa office phone number? I need to call them and ask about my passports and visa status.

Thank you
There is no phone number to call ottawa office you just have to call the general call center or send a web form

Reactions: KGaber

bombomdha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys,
one quick question: Is passport processing at CPC Ottawa faster for PNP, CEC and FSW-inward/ outward streams than for PGP?
It's been 3 complete weeks and there is no movement at all.

Last edited:

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Return tracker activated yesterday at 6.43 pm. According to the tracking system it has been delivered one hour ago.

Mu Mu

Nov 18, 2018
Hello Everyone they received my passport on oct 08 do you guys know how old does it normally take to get it back thank you
HI, they received my passport same day as you, I don't have any update so far.i called them two times , said on information for me