+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Workers - Pakistani Applicants

taemee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Hi Fellow Pakistanis
Question: Has anyone, Living in Montreal and applying for PR, has applied for a Police Clearance Certificate through the counsel general in Montreal? How long does it take.

zingy2k

May 23, 2015
IS THERE ANY OPTION TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS AS I FAIL TO SEE ANY OPTION BESIDE ONLY FILLING UP THE ONLINE PROFILE FOR MON PROJET QUEBEC

Khan188

Aug 8, 2016
Haiderzaidi said:
Good Day People,

If there's anyone here from Pakistan & is following Quebec process, please join this thread & lets get informed each other.
Dear fellows ( Haider)

I have applied for QSC and got file number in OCt 2014, after that there is no any information. I am a Nurse by profession working in Saudi Arabia. applied through agency in UAE.
Kindly guide me what to do next. its very long waiting period.
I am losing my temper.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Haiderzaidi said:
anyone up fr Aug 2016 intake ?
Yes I have submitted my application in August and also paid the fees.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
I will need to get education docs translated. After translation who will attest them?

Do i need to send 2 copies of docs:

1) photocopy of originals (in urdu) (Attested by HEC)
2) translation of docs (who will attest these??)

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Anyone here?

haceeb said:
I will need to get education docs translated. After translation who will attest them?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
haceeb said:

Why do u want to get your documents translated?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
vickyRocks said:
Why do u want to get your documents translated?
I have received this email yesterday..Guys anyone else got this too?
Mrs,
Sir,

We have received your application for the Québec Selection Certificate, as well as your payment, within the prescribed deadlines.

Please note that we expect to begin processing applications received online in the spring of 2017.

We will contact you via My Quebec Project only when we process your request and, if necessary, we will send you a personalized list of the documents to be sent to us. Examination of your application will begin once we receive these documents.

In order to let you know the main stages of processing an online application, we invite you to consult the page Steps and average processing times of an application for a Quebec Selection Certificate online.

Please accept our greetings.

The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion

Talat Dutt

Oct 3, 2017
Dear Friends,
I need advice on below points.

1)- I am from pakistan.Please confirm from where should I attest certified true copies of my educational degrees and certificates, HEC or university ? Should I attest only degrees or mark sheets needs to be attested as well?

2)- I am Telecom Engineer by profession, is it mandatory to get license before filing case for Quebec immigration?

An urgent response shall be highly appreciated.

Regards

asadaslam

Apr 19, 2018
hi,
i did my studies in Montreal and willing to apply for csq. My wife did bachelor from Pakistan (B.A). do i get any point for that? what would be area of training. BA is quite general in Pakistan she is enrolled in MA (international relation) but not completed yet..

omeranjum

Apr 14, 2015
Hi,

I am from Pakistan, I need help to enter my degrees in Qubec FSW. Please help. I have done masters in computer science.

Thanks,
Fb