+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Workers - Pakistani Applicants

addn19

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Vicky I need help in point calculation please let me know your contact no. if possible. Thanks

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Respected friends i want to apply federal file after getting CSQ so can you tell me how many photographs i need to send and what size is it ? i will really thankful to your reply

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
addn19 said:
Vicky I need help in point calculation please let me know your contact no. if possible. Thanks
PM me i will share with you.

umarbajwa

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Certified true copy what it means ?

should Notary Public authorise to do it in Pakistan and for translation any certified translator ?

mismailm

Jul 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015
Doc's Request.
02-02-2016
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
20-06-2015
IELTS Request
10-04-2015
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Umar Shahid,

Certified true copies are certified by either Higher Education Commission which is in Islamabad or Ministry of Foreign affairs also in Islamabad for birth certificates, nikka etc etc. You will buy attestation stamp tickets and place them on copies and then they will attest it.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Adil Khan123 said:
If anyone needs help for ielts u can contact me just drop me message

Going to undertake test on 5march.... I hav an easy solution
whats your easy solution for IELTS share with me
thanks

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Good day to all, I need help with list of training area. I did Msc in Biology then Mphil in Environmental biology. I couldn't find my subject in the list. Please advise.

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
Dear Members,

I have received an email from Quebec immigration that my case is awaiting decision on April 18, 2016. which says we will contact you when this decision will be taken.

Please tell me if someone faced such situation and its outcome?. what are chances of acceptance after such email?. how should I take this email as positive or something negative? I applied in 2013.

Thanks in advance

Regards

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain12015 said:
Dear Members,

I have received an email from Quebec immigration that my case is awaiting decision on April 18, 2016. which says we will contact you when this decision will be taken.

Please tell me if someone faced such situation and its outcome?. what are chances of acceptance after such email?. how should I take this email as positive or something negative? I applied in 2013.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Hello. My wife is a banker and has done Master of Commerce degree (specialization in Finance) with 16 years of education and 8 years of Banking experience. Is she eligible to apply for Quebec immigration?
Thank you.

MASS_79

Jul 18, 2016
Hi All,

Anybody in this forum applied in Quebec in 2014??

I have applied in 2014 Mar and got the letter intent to reject in July-2016 requesting more documents. They are asking bachelors degree for wife certified copy and Translation.

Anybody knows what does that mean to provide the Translation as degree is already in English, do we have to send the French translation as well as earlier i didnt provide any translation, everything was in English.

thanks for the help.

Cheers