+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Keertmike

May 12, 2016
Ecas still showing decision made I called IRCC agent they said they sent something like pre email(anyone knows what) on Feb 9th and I thought my immigration consultant has it she said no it’s not in spam or trash either . Not sure what I am supposed to do now call again and ask them to send ?

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question about when exactly do you consider the PR application as successful.
I am asking this because my work permit is going to expire in 4 months, judging by how things are going, there is a small chance I will get my PR before my work permit expires—in which case, I won't apply for a work permit renewal. So I am trying to understand when do you consider your PR application successfully. Is it when you get the PR card? or When you get CoPR? Thanks, sorry if this sounds like a dump question.

adam10

Aug 25, 2018
I finally received a request to update some application forms, including Intent to reside in Quebec and a new Police Certificate.
I'm an outland applicant (App received January 2019)! but I'm wondering why didn't they ask for a medical request! anybody has an idea how the process will look like after this step?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I finally received a request to update some application forms, including Intent to reside in Quebec and a new Police Certificate.
I'm an outland applicant (App received January 2019)! but I'm wondering why didn't they ask for a medical request! anybody has an idea how the process will look like after this step?
Did you have medical before?
It can follow after they will check your additional documents:)

Reactions: adam10

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a question about when exactly do you consider the PR application as successful.
I am asking this because my work permit is going to expire in 4 months, judging by how things are going, there is a small chance I will get my PR before my work permit expires—in which case, I won't apply for a work permit renewal. So I am trying to understand when do you consider your PR application successfully. Is it when you get the PR card? or When you get CoPR? Thanks, sorry if this sounds like a dump question.
I am in this spot and applied for a bridging open work permit which is taking around 4 months. So it’s probably best to not rely on PR processing and make sure you’re covered. It feels futile to have options that take just as long as other options, but at least if you get the app in, it’ll approve a mini extension on your current wp and working conditions (same employer, etc) for at least a few months while they process the application. If you extend a closed permit the typical way, it seems the process is still 3 weeks or less for approval. Good luck!!