+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Congratulations!
I assume PAL means everything is in order and only DM is remaining. Security and background is the only thing inbetween PAL and DM (not very sure )
I was on call with my teammate from work when I got PAL, and he also said that it’s a good news like “You are almost approved”, so let’s hope.

Thank you for support! :)

Reactions: DAS_1 and Immstu

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Guys,
Some good new for outland applicants (applied on august 2019) - they have just requested:
- medicals and some information update (police certificate, IMM 5669),
- they also requested "for additional evidence of intent to reside in Quebec, as per R86(2)(a), which may include but not limited to:
-Previous work/study in Quebec or French-speaking environment
-Family/friends in Quebec
-Previous visits to Quebec
-Other ties to Quebec".
What about the last request (evidence to reside in Quebec) and did anyone else received such a request?
It is my first time to hear something like this in the middle of Federal processing.

Normally, an applicant signs an intention to reside in Quebec paper while sending all documents to IRCC. That paper is required in normal Quebec Skilled Workers residency application package.

Did you sign and send that document while you’ve sent your papers to IRCC for the first time? Or Is it second time that you’re signing?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Seeing Valeria’s progress, I’m now kicking myself I didn’t try for PEQ :(. QSW is just so slow and now I’m behind when I once was ahead. I received my ATIP Friday and my biometrics read “review required” and everything other than criminality is “not started”. the due dates outlined have all passed and no word from IRCC on next steps and I’m inland (7 years) with Québécois children. Outlanders I don’t understand how you have the patience! C’est la vie I suppose. Have a good weekend and may some good luck come for us in the next coming weeks.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Seeing Valeria’s progress, I’m now kicking myself I didn’t try for PEQ :(. QSW is just so slow and now I’m behind when I once was ahead. I received my ATIP Friday and my biometrics read “review required” and everything other than criminality is “not started”. the due dates outlined have all passed and no word from IRCC on next steps and I’m inland (7 years) with Québécois children. Outlanders I don’t understand how you have the patience! C’est la vie I suppose. Have a good weekend and may some good luck come for us in the next coming weeks.
I only considered PEQ, because I always thought that QSWP is more for outlanders.
What took time for me is to learn French at level B2 because I had 0 knowledge before.

Honestly, I think that on the federal level it doesn’t matter what program you apply with, but I can be wrong.

I hope you’ll get some news soon!

Reactions: LOLR1

Defaulter23

Feb 2, 2022
I only considered PEQ, because I always thought that QSWP is more for outlanders.
What took time for me is to learn French at level B2 because I had 0 knowledge before.

Honestly, I think that on the federal level it doesn’t matter what program you apply with, but I can be wrong.

I hope you’ll get some news soon!
According to me, It only matters for Quebec Immigration. All the federal files from Quebec are under same category.

Reactions: ValeriaS

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I am surprised that I didn’t get request for the « Annex A » form, I thought that everyone gets one.
I think maybe only people who filled up the form wrong initially get request :)

Also before I started process I called lawyer and he said that price for his service for CSQ+PR will be 4k$.

I decided that I am not THAT RICH and filled up all forms by myself.
I was soooo freaking happy to get CSQ, AOR and Pre-Arrival and finally be sure that I filled up my forms correctly :D

Thank God IRCC has very clear documents checklists and explanation how to fill up documents.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I am surprised that I didn’t get request for the « Annex A » form, I thought that everyone gets one.
I think maybe only people who filled up the form wrong initially get request :)

Also before I started process I called lawyer and he said that price for his service for CSQ+PR will be 4k$.

I decided that I am not THAT RICH and filled up all forms by myself.
I was soooo freaking happy to get CSQ, AOR and Pre-Arrival and finally be sure that I filled up my forms correctly :D

Thank God IRCC has very clear documents checklists and explanation how to fill up documents.
Good on you.
Lawyers are waste of time and money. Their only advantage is that they know few things in little advance as they have monthly meeting with IRCC officials. That hardly matters as it comes out in public domain later

Reactions: ValeriaS and DAS_1

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Good on you.
Lawyers are waste of time and money. Their only advantage is that they know few things in little advance as they have monthly meeting with IRCC officials. That hardly matters as it comes out in public domain later
Whoever will read this forum after us, I just want to encourage them to spend some time and read IRCC guides.
If your case is not complicated, you are totally able to collects all documents and fill up the forms without lawyers :)

manojduddela

Jan 11, 2022
Hello All,
Can you please help me provide inputs for my situation .

1) I have applied for my PR through CSQ and I have linked my application already. The estimate shows 2023 Feb while I applied for my PR in 2020 I was in Canada. Last Year my Father Passed away and I have to come to India and now I am stuck as I dont have my Visa . Its been 1 Year already I applied for my Visa, despite multiple webfarms still there has been no decision on my Visa. My current work Permit Expires in June 2022. Its been already an year I am outside Canada. With this situation I am outside Canada will it impact my PR process ?

If I dont receive my Visa on time to go back , I cannot apply for Bridge Work Permit. In that case, If I remain in India should I transfer my PR file to India ? Or just update IRCC my Current Address in India ?

Please help me any possible suggestions you have and a best course of action

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hello All,
Can you please help me provide inputs for my situation .

1) I have applied for my PR through CSQ and I have linked my application already. The estimate shows 2023 Feb while I applied for my PR in 2020 I was in Canada. Last Year my Father Passed away and I have to come to India and now I am stuck as I dont have my Visa . Its been 1 Year already I applied for my Visa, despite multiple webfarms still there has been no decision on my Visa. My current work Permit Expires in June 2022. Its been already an year I am outside Canada. With this situation I am outside Canada will it impact my PR process ?

If I dont receive my Visa on time to go back , I cannot apply for Bridge Work Permit. In that case, If I remain in India should I transfer my PR file to India ? Or just update IRCC my Current Address in India ?

Please help me any possible suggestions you have and a best course of action
My condolences about your father.

I am not sure, but if you are outside and your visa expired, you should’ve already notified IRCC that you are outland, no?

Anyway, you should notify about address change and they will handle transfer if needed.

It should impact, because outland files are slow than inland, however you are in the middle of the process already and IRCC is speeding up, so hope for the best :)