+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
My condolences about your father.

I am not sure, but if you are outside and your visa expired, you should’ve already notified IRCC that you are outland, no?

Anyway, you should notify about address change and they will handle transfer if needed.

It should impact, because outland files are slow than inland, however you are in the middle of the process already and IRCC is speeding up, so hope for the best :)
Valeria may I ask what’s your estimated completion date on the IRCC site? Mine is Apr 2023, but I often just stare at that date in denial thinking what could possibly take that long to verify? I don’t wait that long well…for anything…without raising a stink! Haha. Even though proof by this very forum tells me I shouldn’t hold my breath for earlier than that date, and I should likely even prepare for longer than that date due to COVID delays, I continue to be in denial.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Valeria may I ask what’s your estimated completion date on the IRCC site? Mine is Apr 2023, but I often just stare at that date in denial thinking what could possibly take that long to verify? I don’t wait that long well…for anything…without raising a stink! Haha. Even though proof by this very forum tells me I shouldn’t hold my breath for earlier than that date, and I should likely even prepare for longer than that date due to COVID delays, I continue to be in denial.
Mine is June 2023.

Nah, it’s a standard bar based on their average « Processing time ». Now it’s 28 months.

It’s not personal at all, so don’t even rely on it.

apn2022

Nov 20, 2021

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
I received my ATIP notes after 2.5 months.

In notes, I see the following comments by the agent in Oct 2021
"Referred to DN for review of IMM5669, Question 6(d)."

Question 6(d), your application for Permanent visa , ever been refused (yes/no)

When I read my IMM5669 form, I answered "NO" but after reading the comment of Agent I am confused because may be it was supposed to be "yes" . Actually my application was terminated from the system due to backlog, not refused. I did not received any refusal letter but now I think that termination was a kind of refusal, I dont know. It's confusing.

Actually what happed in my case in the past in 2012, Canadian Immigration Minister made the decision on March 20th, 2012 to eliminate those applications (more than 280,000 applications) submitted to the FSW program before February 28, 2008 . The reason was eliminating those applications was "Backlog" & unluckily I was one of them.

What should I do? Whats going to happen in my case? Plz advise.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I received my ATIP notes after 2.5 months.

In notes, I see the following comments by the agent in Oct 2021
"Referred to DN for review of IMM5669, Question 6(d)."

Question 6(d), your application for Permanent visa , ever been refused (yes/no)

When I read my IMM5669 form, I answered "NO" but after reading the comment of Agent I am confused because may be it was supposed to be "yes" . Actually my application was terminated from the system due to backlog, not refused. I did not received any refusal letter but now I think that termination was a kind of refusal, I dont know. It's confusing.

Actually what happed in my case in the past in 2012, Canadian Immigration Minister made the decision on March 20th, 2012 to eliminate those applications (more than 280,000 applications) submitted to the FSW program before February 28, 2008 . The reason was eliminating those applications was "Backlog" & unluckily I was one of them.

What should I do? Whats going to happen in my case? Plz advise.
It's not refusal. Don't panic. Agent wants to know more details to check for any misrepresentation.
All the best

Reactions: memdan

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Many Congratulation for moving a step closer to the DM. What date your tracker is predicting for your PR.
For me, your tracker was earlier showing 16th February. Then it was revised to 4th February 2022 and is yet to get any news after medical passed.
What is the sample size for your predictive model?
Hey, it’s actually average based on shared data. I will change a bit model eventually, I already see how I can improve it based on my own process :)

Reactions: apn2022

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
guys I have a question from applicants(especially outlands):
according to Covid and Afghanistan ,IRCC postpone our applications and as you know some applicants from 2017 and 2018 and 2019 still waiting for MDR or PPR, personally I send some web forms and after 20 or 30 days get same response , do you have any idea that help us change this awful situation cause we don't have any plan for future and the estimate completion date for us is just a joke ,