+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
How did you send them your documents? Web form, GCKey or sent them via courier?
Webform.

I remember that I sent them a web form a second time after I have not received a confirmation of documents receipt, and they updated my application within 2 weeks.
In this webform, did you ask them to send you a confirmation email?, or did you send the documents again and then they update it?

I received confirmation by email, but there has been no update.

By the way, thank you for sharing your experience.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Webform.

In this webform, did you ask them to send you a confirmation email?, or did you send the documents again and then they update it?

I received confirmation by email, but there has been no update.

By the way, thank you for sharing your experience.
In the second Web form, I have requested a confirmation from their end, but never received any. A couple of weeks later, I had noticed that my application was updated with a date, including the statement: "We are reviewing the additional documents you have provided" or something like that. Hope this is helpful.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

I have a question. We were asked to do a medical exam on Nov 4th. We did it on Nov 11th, but we had to defer my wife's chest x-ray part since she's pregnant. I then called the clinic several times asking if they submitted the results, and they were confirming that every time. However, I checked my gckey account earlier today, and was surprised to read: "we didn't receive your medical exam results". I then sent a webform saying that we did do it, and I attached proofs of the e-medical records we got from the clinic. Is there anyone with a similar case?

Thanks

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi,

I have a question. We were asked to do a medical exam on Nov 4th. We did it on Nov 11th, but we had to defer my wife's chest x-ray part since she's pregnant. I then called the clinic several times asking if they submitted the results, and they were confirming that every time. However, I checked my gckey account earlier today, and was surprised to read: "we didn't receive your medical exam results". I then sent a webform saying that we did do it, and I attached proofs of the e-medical records we got from the clinic. Is there anyone with a similar case?

Thanks
Yes , me. Received re-medical instruction on 5th Nov. Completed on 15th Nov. Report sent by clinic on 20th Nov. Sent email to IRCC on 2nd Dec but its not yet reflected in the account till date.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi,

Thanks
Did you ask the clinic to send you copies of the results? If I were you, I would include those copies in an attachment then give them a call to confirm whether they have received the files.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yes , me. Received re-medical instruction on 5th Nov. Completed on 15th Nov. Report sent by clinic on 20th Nov. Sent email to IRCC on 2nd Dec but its not yet reflected in the account till date.
Do you see on your gckey account that they haven't received the medical exam results?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Do you see on your gckey account that they haven't received the medical exam results?
I don’t have access to GCKey directly. My representative check that & they update me with screenshot. Till now , no any update abt medical. I check ECAS. I can see the medical instruction sent update only. Medical received isn’t updated yet.

Reactions: hhrb

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you sure they start processing outlands?
Yes, they started slowly working on the late 2018 and early 2019 cases! we are pretty much sure that the process is very slow and case by case, however we hope that we can track the progress!

I am not sure bout your situation, but you can see my details!

Reactions: m-s

gsanthar

Mar 27, 2015
No AOR yet, Application sent on Aug31 2020. My GCMS notes says criminality in progress. It has been on progress since one year, No request or intimation from IRCC yet, can I attach RCMP fingerprint police certificate ? is it required for QSW?

Day123

Nov 12, 2021
Hi all,

Please can anyone share recent experience with BLS Montreal on Walk in without appointment. Are they allowing it if we go early without an appointment.

I am unable to book an appointment for PCC till next month. I am planning to go without an appointment.
thanks

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I don’t have access to GCKey directly. My representative check that & they update me with screenshot. Till now , no any update abt medical. I check ECAS. I can see the medical instruction sent update only. Medical received isn’t updated yet.
Hi @hhrb . Update from yesterday messages. Surprisingly I received PPR earlier today. Medical wasn`t approved till yesterday. All of a sudden medical updated as passed on 22nd November 2021. I received passport submission instruction mail not on my GCKey account but in my personal email.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi @hhrb . Update from yesterday messages. Surprisingly I received PPR earlier today. Medical wasn`t approved till yesterday. All of a sudden medical updated as passed on 22nd November 2021. I received passport submission instruction mail not on my GCKey account but in my personal email.
Are you inland or outland?