+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah... well... I said it too early.
Said they're checking on uploaded documents rather quickly but... it has been a week since I last uploaded two documents they asked and... nothing.

"The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."

Same as for the medical review (which I passed in 2016).
"We are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

Can't wait for this to be over. But then... yay, Holidays and it might just be pushed to 2022...

leo1581

Dec 8, 2021
Hi all, here's my timeline

federal application sent: december 18th, 2018
medical passed: march 22, 2021
security passed (according to MP): june 3, 2021

Heard nothing since then. About to be three years total now. I live in Montreal and have my MP's office looking into it but they can't do anything other than report whether there are any issues with the file (there don't seem to be). Webform inquiries of course get nowhere, GCMS notes had nothing of interest, lawyers advice just to wait because it's just final confirmation left and not much they can do to help. Any ideas on what I can do? Or at least what to expect?

Day123

Nov 12, 2021
Hi, I done same and no success.

Even no one in office they told me they can't help. They are really crazy.

So instead of go for courier, I submitted my documents through canada post tracking document envelopes to ottawa
and saved lots money.
Thanks a lot bro for your response.
The pick and drop off are costing around 170$ for 2 applicants.

Ok, I will also send via Canada post..Thanks for the tip.

Please can you clarify if you sent the documents to BLS Ottawa or High commission of India Ottawa?

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
Thank You. Surprisingly medical to decision made to COPR all happened in 1st & 2nd Wave. Though COPR expired and couldn`t travel due to restriction but Federal processing was pretty good. Almost 6 years to obtain CSQ was worst part.
And now it is so fast to get CSQ. I really hope IRCC will process files quickly. I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: gtcan19

ronnyvisa

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Thanks a lot bro for your response.
The pick and drop off are costing around 170$ for 2 applicants.

Ok, I will also send via Canada post..Thanks for the tip.

Please can you clarify if you sent the documents to BLS Ottawa or High commission of India Ottawa?
Bls ottawa is correct one.
We are 2 person, so buy set of 4 tracking envelopes if you are 2.

Instead of 20 each, it cost 16/pieces if you buy set of 4. 1 for sending and fold 1 for return in same folder. Just attached a note that use return folder.

Use separate folder for separate applications with demand draft.

Reactions: Day123

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, my application/profile has been updated, and it says we are reviewing your medical results but I never received any medical instructions yet I never did any medicals. Does anyone know what does that mean?

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021
Any Dec 2018 Outland (quebec skilled worker) applicant has received medicals or ppr? Have ircc started working for outland applicants after opening the boarders so far?
Hi Rana , any updates on your application?Medicals?PPR?

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi, my application/profile has been updated, and it says we are reviewing your medical results but I never received any medical instructions yet I never did any medicals. Does anyone know what does that mean?
They will probably ask you for medicals then. I had that status on my file for a week before they asked for medicals for my step children.

Me and my wife passed medicals in 2016. Not sure if they will ask us for medicals as well but there's that.

Reactions: nimstk