+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Same! It's only showing: " We sent you a medical request on Nov 4th"
Ask the panel physician for a copy of the e-medicals. I did the same to make sure all is gd. The status should be medical results have been received. This happens right away when results are uploaded on into the system, it should not take all that time…
If ur inland applicant, try calling IRCC to make sure results are received. Gd luck

Reactions: hhrb

amine02

Jun 15, 2021
Hi, I just got my AR. I have been in Canada since I was 18 but still got a request for a police certificate (from my home country), in this case, would I just need to provide a Canadian police certificate?
Hey, I came to Canada when I was 17 and never left the country, from what I saw in their website they only ask PCC from countries where you lived as an adult for 6 months so I didn't send them a PCC, yet the requested my home country's Police Clearance Certificate and I had to send the power of attorney document to my family in express mail and they scanned it and sent it to me or I would've waited months if I used the embassy here.
So in essence yes, they will request PCC from you, if you can prepare it before hand do so just make sure it stays valid

Sarahqsw

May 26, 2021
Hey, I came to Canada when I was 17 and never left the country, from what I saw in their website they only ask PCC from countries where you lived as an adult for 6 months so I didn't send them a PCC, yet the requested my home country's Police Clearance Certificate and I had to send the power of attorney document to my family in express mail and they scanned it and sent it to me or I would've waited months if I used the embassy here.
So in essence yes, they will request PCC from you, if you can prepare it before hand do so just make sure it stays valid
That's so strange! But thank you! I don't have the capacity to provide it from the country I was born in, I may try calling them on Monday