+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Whoever received an ADR should submit GCMS notes request a month at most after submission, I think. That way, we may gain more visibility on what's going on.
Well any delay in processing after medical passed these days is definitely due to the background check especially security check. I managed to get information lately over the phone and the representative said that your security is in progress and the rest of the steps are completed. I’m waiting for my ATIP notes to see what’s going on with our application.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Had a status update:
""We are reviewing the results of your medical exam"

I had my medicals in 2016 before moving to Canada. Does that mean they are reusing those results ?

Reactions: memdan

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Well any delay in processing after medical passed these days is definitely due to the background check especially security check. I managed to get information lately over the phone and the representative said that your security is in progress and the rest of the steps are completed. I’m waiting for my ATIP notes to see what’s going on with our application.
The last time I was on a call with an IRCC agent, I was just inquiring about whether they had received my medical results as it took so long for them to post them in my GCKey account. So, may I ask when you've requested ATIP notes and how long does it usually take for them to send them to you?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
The last time I was on a call with an IRCC agent, I was just inquiring about whether they had received my medical results as it took so long for them to post them in my GCKey account. So, may I ask when you've requested ATIP notes and how long does it usually take for them to send them to you?
I submitted the request for ATIP 6 weeks ago and still waiting. Last time i got them after more than 2 months. It usually takes between 4 to 8 weeks.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

ronnyvisa

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
On a side note, there are some good news regarding the speed of document validation after submission.
I sent requested documents yesterday at 8am and had the agent request more documents at 1pm. So they're processing soon after they receive it...
In my case,

My medical was done, Received AoR about month ago, uploaded my PCC as requested month ago but still nothing shows on ecas.

Don't know how long they take time to update file.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello,

We did our medical exam on Nov 11th but we had to defer my wife's x-ray chest as she's now pregnant. The physician uploaded the info through e-medical, but it still shows "your action is required"; "We have requested a medical exam". on my gckey account. I called the clinic and they said that they did submit our results. Is this normal that I still haven't received any feedback from IRCC as I see many applicants are getting their results within two weeks?

Thanks in advance!

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello,

We did our medical exam on Nov 11th but we had to defer my wife's x-ray chest as she's now pregnant. The physician uploaded the info through e-medical, but it still shows "your action is required"; "We have requested a medical exam". on my gckey account. I called the clinic and they said that they did submit our results. Is this normal that I still haven't received any feedback from IRCC as I see many applicants are getting their results within two weeks?

Thanks in advance!
How about ecas?

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Am sure outlanders will not hear back from IRCC this year. seemingly 2021 was all about inland applications…
However I would expect many outland applications to be finalized in Jan and Feb as part of 2022 quota, especially late 2018 and all 2019 applicants.
Good luck to all
I hope the new year have bring us good news especially outlander :)

Reactions: ballak1984

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
It is normal. It will change to "you passed the exam" after they evaluate your results. Good luck!

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
Yeah, it took them more than 20 days post the medical exam results for me so I believe you're good. Be patient and you'll hear back from them soon. If you'd like, give them a call to confirm if they've received your medical exam results or not.

Reactions: hhrb

Sarahqsw

May 26, 2021
Hi, I just got my AR. I have been in Canada since I was 18 but still got a request for a police certificate (from my home country), in this case, would I just need to provide a Canadian police certificate?