+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
I received PAL and medical request the same day on September 8, but my background check is still in processing.

Medical visit 9 September and passed 15 September. Does this mean they overlooked our file after Medical passed?
Yesterday morning my background check was still in process too, so it means nothing, in fact it seems it's done when you receive your PAL.

Reactions: Kzee20

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
@Nikos1978 please let us know when your photos will be approved in the portal. Mine after 9 days hasn't been approved yet.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Yesterday morning my background check was still in process too, so it means nothing, in fact it seems it's done when you receive your PAL.
If this is the case then I don't know what else are they checking by not finalizing our application.
BTW did you receive your biometrics refunds?

Reactions: Rumman

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
If this is the case then I don't know what else are they checking by not finalizing our application.
BTW did you receive your biometrics refunds?
Nope because I didn't pay for them

Reactions: Kzee20

sharon Gill

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Just received my eCoPR !!! That was fast !
There it is... The end of 6 years of immigration procedures !
Can't realize what's happening right now... Maybe tomorrow after a good sleep.
Good luck to you all !
Hey Nikos
I have quick question you
Are you inland or outland applicant?

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Hello experts,

What is the meaning of the below status: Does this mean "Completeness check" completed?? Any pointers?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Need some expert advice..
situation: applied for federal in March 2019
Got aor in June 2019
Biometric June 2019
Pre arrival letter March 2020
Request for fresh police clearance certificate Nov 2020
Medical request September 24 2021
Medical done on 30 September 2021.

As my son’s passport is going to get expired in January 2022 and ircc has mailed me requesting for a 6months above valid travel document for my son. but when I check my ecas.. there is nothing mentioned about medical passed.. it just says Medicals received.. unfortunately I don’t have any access to my gckeys(it’s linked to my lawyer) what do you think.. asking for a valid passport looks positive..? What would be the next step.. I am an Outland applicant

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello experts,

What is the meaning of the below status: Does this mean "Completeness check" completed?? Any pointers?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Since ur already got the AOR, the completeness check is done. This check means that u got them all required docs.
Seemingly ur application is still going thru the whole assessments. Eligibility, criminality, security and medical.
Be patient and gd luck

Reactions: rutils