+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mtlog

Nov 23, 2020
Hey, I just received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email (to confirm that I am currently in Canada). I am currently outside Canada for 1 month. Is there a way to go about this? I am not sure if it will delay my file if i reply that I am currently outside of Canada.
Does anyone know what the process is?

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hey, I just received the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email (to confirm that I am currently in Canada). I am currently outside Canada for 1 month. Is there a way to go about this? I am not sure if it will delay my file if i reply that I am currently outside of Canada.
Does anyone know what the process is?
I think you have no choice, you must say that you are on a trip for one month...

Reactions: mtlog

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Anyone who has already got eCoPR but has never received the PAL? I heard that the issuance of PAL can be skipped.
The PAL is useless...

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Hello Guys,

I received AOR. One more step towards the looooooooong journey...
Received an email asking to link the application on Oct 13 10:45 PM. And was able to link the application immediately. Again on Oct 14 10:45 PM another email confirming the application was received without any attachment.

When I open the application, fee paid shows as Zero. I didn't receive an email about additional documents so far.

Is this normal? What is the next logical step? VM??

Reactions: hhrb and Nikos1978

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

Just wanted to share this update: I got the following msg: "we successfully received your document", which I sent on Sept 17th.

In my portal, under the "Review of additional documents", it shows:

"October 15, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

Hopefully, I'm a step closer.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Are there any recent news from outland applicants?

I got a reply from IRCC, it seems that Afghan refugee situation is their new excuse after COVID.

I also got a reply from my local visa office, they said my file has been preliminarily assessed and it is currently in the queue for the secondary review.
This reply sounds like a doodle answer and does not provide any tangible information.

I will keep nudging them till they finalize my process. I suggest all outland applicants to do the same.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia

I got a reply from IRCC, it seems that Afghan refugee situation is their new excuse after COVID.

I also got a reply from my local visa office, they said my file has been preliminarily assessed and it is currently in the queue for the secondary review.
This reply sounds like a doodle answer and does not provide any tangible information.

I will keep nudging them till they finalize my process. I suggest all outland applicants to do the same.
I have got the same reply when I submitted a web-form. They always come up with excuses only when it comes to outland applicants.
How did you contact the visa office?

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020

How do we keep pressure to finalize outland applicants???
And I have the same question @ballak1984 asked ,how can we contact with visa office ?I thought the Documents are still in sydney office and they didn't send to visa office when the the document send to visa office they asked for PPR.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I have got the same reply when I submitted a web-form. They always come up with excuses only when it comes to outland applicants.
How did you contact the visa office?
How do we keep pressure to finalize outland applicants???
And I have the same question @ballak1984 asked ,how can we contact with visa office ?I thought the Documents are still in sydney office and they didn't send to visa office when the the document send to visa office they asked for PPR.

From this June I keep sending web forms to IRCC and asking my file status consistently.
I've learned that my file is transferred to my local visa office (probably for security assessment).
After I got this information from IRCC, I also started to send emails to my local visa office.

You can find the contact information of your local visa office from the below IRCC web page
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

Although you can send an email directly to the local visa office, I prefer to raise a web form for my local visa office via the IRCC website.
Because if you send a direct email from your personal email, they have time to reply up to 28 days.
But if you raise an IRCC web form for your local visa office, they simply reply within 2-3 days (I think there is some kind of KPI for them).

Currently, IRCC has stopped using their "static" COVID excuse email but converted their excuse template into Afghanistan absurdity.

Reactions: m-s