+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Do we still need to use the general web form to submit additional documents even after liking our application with online account?
Was thinking that we can upload documents through our own login. is it not the case? . Please help to understand.
If you don't see an option to upload additional documents, use the web form and wait until they've confirmed documents' receipt. You may not hear back from them instantly, so don't bother sending another Web form with the same document attached.

Reactions: DAS_1

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The online account doesn’t have any options to upload documents so using web form seems only option. Does this one also take the same time like other web forms?
If you don't see an option to upload additional documents, use the web form and wait until they've confirmed documents' receipt. You may not hear back from them instantly, so don't bother sending another Web form with the same document attached.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
The online account doesn’t have any options to upload documents so using web form seems only option. Does this one also take the same time like other web forms?
After submitting a web form, they usually reply within 2-14 days, so submit and wait 'til they confirm its receipt.

Reactions: DAS_1

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hello,
I received the "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" today. The information there is "useless" if you are Inland already, but thinking about the process itself it can be good news, right?
Indeed a good sign. At least someone is looking at your file & it’s moving towards the end of your PR journey. Best wishes.

Reactions: Edveigae

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Facebook page - Demande de résidence permanente 2021.

This person got actually got AR on Sept 28, 2021.
It's time for IRCC to give us all 2021 applicants their AOR, start preparing to give PR for January 2022. Did Quebec announce the new immigration quotas for 2022?

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
It's time for IRCC to give us all 2021 applicants their AOR, start preparing to give PR for January 2022. Did Quebec announce the new immigration quotas for 2022?
Hopefully I can get a good news soon! And no I didn't hear anything about quebec's 2022 quota

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Hopefully I can get a good news soon! And no I didn't hear anything about quebec's 2022 quota
You are December 2020, your time should come this month or next. Hopefully they do like 3-4 months at a time next month. November is crucial because half of December is holidays.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
You are December 2020, your time should come this month or next. Hopefully they do like 3-4 months at a time next month. November is crucial because half of December is holidays.
Hopefully. I am not expecting this month but maybe next month I should be able to get AOR. and not just only November is crucial, december could be crucial too because of the same reason. I don.t know how IRCC assort the docs but Nov-Dec could mixed up there.

Reactions: Sanjar718

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Hopefully. I am not expecting this month but maybe next month I should be able to get AOR. and not just only November is crucial, december could be crucial too because of the same reason. I don.t know how IRCC assort the docs but Nov-Dec could mixed up there.
They need to start giving people Dec 2020 until at least April/May 2021 their AOR, they need to start focusing on giving PRs in January 2022.

Reactions: J_ames and DAS_1