+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
PR package sent to IRCC: Jul 2020
AOR - 25th August 2021.

Can I leave Canada on vacation and come back on TRV/Work Permit? I heard that if PR application is processed while a candidate is out of Canada temporarily. Canadian status is changed to PR automatically and TRV/work permits are cancelled. Is it true?

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
can someone please tell if all the background , criminality are checked before assign our application to any agent ?
Also completeness check is not done before initiating the background check ?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
PR package sent to IRCC: Jul 2020
AOR - 25th August 2021.

Can I leave Canada on vacation and come back on TRV/Work Permit? I heard that if PR application is processed while a candidate is out of Canada temporarily. Canadian status is changed to PR automatically and TRV/work permits are cancelled. Is it true?
First time I hear that. If your work permit and TRV is valid, why you can’t travel?

You are not resident until you have CoPR, your WP and TRV is valid and you still have status of “worker” in Canada.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I have called around 10 times today to ircc and the automated service and all I get is that my application can't be found. In the morning I wasn't worried because irccs' systems was down, but now I am. I can find in ecas though. Is anyone experiencing a similar issue?

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
AOR Received today 5 Oct 2021.

Inland + Outland

Progress bar 49% Complete.

Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
Review of Medical Result: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of Additional Document: We do not need additional documents.
Biometric: We do not need your fingerprints.
Background Check: We are processing your background check.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
can someone please tell if all the background , criminality are checked before assign our application to any agent ?
Also completeness check is not done before initiating the background check ?
Hi Bro,

They would not start any assessments unless an officer is assigned to ur case. Docs completeness is done when u receive the AOR.
Wish u all the best

Reactions: DAS_1

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Bro,

They would not start any assessments unless an officer is assigned to ur case. Docs completeness is done when u receive the AOR.
Wish u all the best
Thanks, I see some post here where people are getting copr within weeks of AOR. So it means it takes just weeks to complete our files. Also then it is not true they are picking easy files. Unless a file is assigned to a agent and issued an AOR, they wouldn’t know if that file is simple or not

Reactions: ballak1984

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
As I have a representative, my only access to my application is through the automated phone service and the ecas. Since yesterday whenever I m calling the auto service I got the message that my application doesn't exist and in the ecas I don't have any update since the medical request.
I called ircc this morning and because they requested the medical exam they were able to answer me. So, I was told that my medical exam was received on Sep 29th (the clinic said that my exam was sent on 30th)and that they aren't allowed to tell me anything else for my application because of the Afghanistan situation.
Does anyone has any idea what all these mean? Why my application can't be found using the auto service? Why they say that my exam was received on 29th when 9n the clinic's document is written that it was sent on 30th?

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
As I have a representative, my only access to my application is through the automated phone service and the ecas. Since yesterday whenever I m calling the auto service I got the message that my application doesn't exist and in the ecas I don't have any update since the medical request.
I called ircc this morning and because they requested the medical exam they were able to answer me. So, I was told that my medical exam was received on Sep 29th (the clinic said that my exam was sent on 30th)and that they aren't allowed to tell me anything else for my application because of the Afghanistan situation.
Does anyone has any idea what all these mean? Why my application can't be found using the auto service? Why they say that my exam was received on 29th when 9n the clinic's document is written that it was sent on 30th?
I had my medical exam done on Sept. 23, and since then, no updates.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Don’t worry. It’s due to the Yesterday’s technical glitch. I also tried the auto service Yesterday and got the same message. They usually have routine systems upgrades. For the medical results processing, it’s mentioned on IRCC login page that “
  • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.”
I passed my medical exam on 15 September and after that no update. Others who passed medical in the same week already got their CoPRs.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Which clinic did you do your medical exam? They sent the results the other day!?
I did my medical exam last week but I can't see anything updated by far.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I went to CMIPA. I did the medical exam on 25th and the clinic said that they sent it on 30th. But the IRCC agent told that it was received on 29th.