+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I do not see the ECAS getting updated after receiving AOR. Although I received biometric and medical requests.
I can see all the updates in ecas from Acknowledgment to medical results have been received. In order to see the updates, you need click on the hyperlink ( in process) in front of your name when you login to ecas.

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
I can see all the updates in ecas from Acknowledgment to medical results have been received. In order to see the updates, you need click on the hyperlink ( in process) in front of your name when you login to ecas.
Yes I did that, for some reason there are no update after AOR

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
That's weird. I see the medical request.

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
I received my AOR on Sept. 14. After the application was linked, under the "Review of medical results" part, it said that I passed the medical exam. Since I did pass a medical exam within the last five years, I was exempted from it as per the public policy during COVID-19. However, a few days later, it read "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." And it's been like this since then. Any idea?

Reactions: Edveigae

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I received my AOR on Sept. 14. After the application was linked, under the "Review of medical results" part, it said that I passed the medical exam. Since I did pass a medical exam within the last five years, I was exempted from it as per the public policy during COVID-19. However, a few days later, it read "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." And it's been like this since then. Any idea?
@Edveigae had the same situation.

Reactions: Edveigae

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Yep... Same situation here.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Judging from your signature, you haven't received your PAL? Same here.

Do you think there should be an update where both the medical and biometrics are indicated as "passed"?
What is PAL? No idea about the updates, I have the same info as everyone here :/

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
is there any way for us to know if AOR has been delivered to representative ? ( representative is on vacation and he may not check emails )

Reactions: sharon Gill