+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Good evening everyone!
I received CoPR today. Also I renewed my signature below. Do not hesitate to ask me about the process of my application.
Thanks to all in the forums, google database, track immigration database, and Quebecpeq.com group. Hope you all get good news as soon as possible!
Also, I will continue to renew the information about receiving the PR card.
Hi, congrats!

Question: how long did you receive the Biometric's information (location and date to do it) after you made the payment? I did the payment on Sep 20th, it was attached to my file on Sep 22nd and no news after that. Thank you :)

Reactions: mkukku

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Someone did the biometrics before receiving the instructions letter (after the payment is processed)? The payment is already attached to the application.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Someone did the biometrics before receiving the instructions letter (after the payment is processed)? The payment is already attached to the application.
You need to have a special number from the biometrics letter, they require it when you come to give fingerprints.
At least it was like this when I did it for work permit.

Reactions: Edveigae

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
You need to have a special number from the biometrics letter, they require it when you come to give fingerprints.
At least it was like this when I did it for work permit.
I tried to make an appointment and it worked, it just asked for the application number.

Quebec2018

Jan 12, 2021
Hi Guys. I want to know just information. Is it possible that the representative to create to follow Ecas account and Clégc to see details of the process ?

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I tried to make an appointment and it worked, it just asked for the application number.
There is no reason to risk it.. You might even make things complicated for you if you do it in advance.

I also did the payment the same day as you and I am still waiting for the instructions letter.
The other thing is that on my profile in the section "details about your application status" it says -Biometrics = we don't need your fingerprints eventhough I received the email for the payment.

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
There is no reason to risk it.. You might even make things complicated for you if you do it in advance.

I also did the payment the same day as you and I am still waiting for the instructions letter.
The other thing is that on my profile in the section "details about your application status" it says -Biometrics = we don't need your fingerprints eventhough I received the email for the payment.
Thank you Theo, I need to send my passport for the US visa and I was thinking to take the Biometrics asap, but I will wait, as you said it can complicate the file. Have a great day :)

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thank you Theo, I need to send my passport for the US visa and I was thinking to take the Biometrics asap, but I will wait, as you said it can complicate the file. Have a great day :)
No problem,
On your file does it also say that they don't need your fingerprints?

ed0011

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-07-2019
Doc's Request.
02-03-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
25-08-2021
Med's Request
30-08-2021
Med's Done....
07-09-2021
Hi, congrats!

Question: how long did you receive the Biometric's information (location and date to do it) after you made the payment? I did the payment on Sep 20th, it was attached to my file on Sep 22nd and no news after that. Thank you :)
Actually, I do not remember I paid that before, but it shows I already paid on the letter (therefore, it might be I paid with the application fee for the PR at the beginning). I received the Biometric request with the FN, but they separated in two letters. Also, the same as Medical exam request, you have to finish it in 30 days. You can choose any Service Canada office to do the fingerprint (there is no request for taking the photo during the COVID-19), and you have to make an appointment online first. (Try to find the SMALL office, and that will be easy for you to make the appointment as early as possible!)
Good luck!

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Actually, I do not remember I paid that before, but it shows I already paid on the letter (therefore, it might be I paid with the application fee for the PR at the beginning). I received the Biometric request with the FN, but they separated in two letters. Also, the same as Medical exam request, you have to finish it in 30 days. You can choose any Service Canada office to do the fingerprint (there is no request for taking the photo during the COVID-19), and you have to make an appointment online first. (Try to find the SMALL office, and that will be easy for you to make the appointment as early as possible!)
Good luck!
Thank you for the details!

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hi, congrats!

Same here, no updates after making the biometrics payment.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Getting excited to see more and more people close to the end of 2020 getting AOR. I was one of the 365 people who got invited on Sept 24, 2020 draw after bill 9 chaos. I will keep you guys updated on my situation.

Also quick question, MIFI made mistake on my CSQ that they swapped my first name and last name at birth on CSQ, do you think think might be a problem?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Getting excited to see more and more people close to the end of 2020 getting AOR. I was one of the 365 people who got invited on Sept 24, 2020 draw after bill 9 chaos. I will keep you guys updated on my situation.

Also quick question, MIFI made mistake on my CSQ that they swapped my first name and last name at birth on CSQ, do you think think might be a problem?
If I were you, I would request CSQ with correct data.

Reactions: J_ames