+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Aeternus

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Getting excited to see more and more people close to the end of 2020 getting AOR. I was one of the 365 people who got invited on Sept 24, 2020 draw after bill 9 chaos. I will keep you guys updated on my situation.

Also quick question, MIFI made mistake on my CSQ that they swapped my first name and last name at birth on CSQ, do you think think might be a problem?
If I were you, I would request CSQ with correct data.
Yup. Call MIFI now and correct the record. Wait for IRCC, they may overlook this mistake and issue PR to you anyway. However, if there is additional documents request, such as 5669, I suggest you update them with the correct CSQ and a letter of explaination.

lyminh99

Dec 23, 2016
Getting excited to see more and more people close to the end of 2020 getting AOR. I was one of the 365 people who got invited on Sept 24, 2020 draw after bill 9 chaos. I will keep you guys updated on my situation.

Also quick question, MIFI made mistake on my CSQ that they swapped my first name and last name at birth on CSQ, do you think think might be a problem?
Oh, I am in the same wave of invitation as yours, hope that we can get AOR soon.

Reactions: J_ames

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Yup. Call MIFI now and correct the record. Wait for IRCC, they may overlook this mistake and issue PR to you anyway. However, if there is additional documents request, such as 5669, I suggest you update them with the correct CSQ and a letter of explaination.
Thanks! I am doing this with lawyer, I will ask them tomorrow.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Me too. Waited so long for that invitation. I hope I can get AOR before Christmas
You should get your AOR in October. Since they are currently doing 3 months at a time, I hope next week they give December 2020, January 2021 and February 2021 their AOR than.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I have a feeling they slowed down pace a bit.
I agree. By looking at those paces right now about processing, they down paced it. Hopefully they go through more in october, november and first 2 weeks of december. We never count last 2 weeks of december due to holiday season, but who knows, there might be a christmas miracle.

Reactions: Edveigae and DAS_1

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I agree. By looking at those paces right now about processing, they down paced it. Hopefully they go through more in october, november and first 2 weeks of december. We never count last 2 weeks of december due to holiday season, but who knows, there might be a christmas miracle.
Yeah but who knows, don't just go by FB. Probably people offline getting their AOR now. They might be doing completeness checks right now and getting ready to send out AORs this Saturday or Monday.

According to this guy on the FB group, there are 14400 CoPRs left to give from August to December. August and September are gone so I am pretty sure there are now around 8000 CoPRs left for this year. Cross your fingers.

I applied March 2021, I wont fit the quota for this year most likely, but I am hopeful for my AOR at least this year, if they keep up with the 3 months at a time thing. Hopefully in November.

Reactions: J_ames and DAS_1

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yeah but who knows, don't just go by FB. Probably people offline getting their AOR now. They might be doing completeness checks right now and getting ready to send out AORs this Saturday or Monday.

According to this guy on the FB group, there are 14400 CoPRs left to give from August to December. August and September are gone so I am pretty sure there are now around 8000 CoPRs left for this year. Cross your fingers.

I applied March 2021, I wont fit the quota for this year most likely, but I am hopeful for my AOR at least this year, if they keep up with the 3 months at a time thing. Hopefully in November.
any idea what happens if something is not correct during completeness check ? the time will be reset adn put back in the queue ?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Today my medical exam results submitted to IRCC (emedical). Do we know when IRCC will be updated and when I can see it in ecas?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Today my medical exam results submitted to IRCC (emedical). Do we know when IRCC will be updated and when I can see it in ecas?
Mine was updated the same day and it started appearing in ecas the next day.
But it’s been two weeks since medical passed and no update after that and many applicants who passed medical around the same time already got their CoPR. Don’t know why ours is delayed. I’m also waiting for biometric refund.

Reactions: mkukku and Kostas

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Cool, I'll pass my exam tomorrow... Not so simple when you live in Quebec city and you have to go to Montreal to have fair prices... With 2 adults and 2 children that's quite an organization...

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Mine was updated the same day and it started appearing in ecas the next day.
But it’s been two weeks since medical passed and no update after that and many applicants who passed medical around the same time already got their CoPR. Don’t know why ours is delayed. I’m also waiting for biometric refund.
I do not see the ECAS getting updated after receiving AOR. Although I received biometric and medical requests.