+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hello all,
I want to share my application process status. I received AOR today and sent my application in the middle of April 2020, inland, Sydney. I also had received XEP last November, it's not a big difference.
Last May, Friends who submitted applications similar to mine started receiving AORs. It's all the same, Inland, Sydney. It seemed like almost all of my friends got it. It's about the same time as me. But I'm not. I thought it was really strange, and I made two inquiries using the webform, but there was no response. So, My wife spent an hour and a half waiting today and only managed to get on the phone with the office. My wife told the officer my family application situation, gave information, and got the obvious answer. You know, It's a pandemic right now, and your files are with us... such a story... It was a very obvious call, nothing to expect. Similar to salary negotiations...
But, less than an hour later, I got the AOR email. The date of the document is today's date. I'm no longer surprised by this situation.
If you are observing this thread, and if some situation is very similar to yours and you feel you're being delayed too much, I think the best way is to stop waiting and call there.
My acquaintance's CoPR was delayed for so long, so it's not uncommon for omissions to happen more than I thought when I looked at the solution over the phone.
Congratulation !
Are you both inland?
Hello all,
I want to share my application process status. I received AOR today and sent my application in the middle of April 2020, inland, Sydney. I also had received XEP last November, it's not a big difference.
Last May, Friends who submitted applications similar to mine started receiving AORs. It's all the same, Inland, Sydney. It seemed like almost all of my friends got it. It's about the same time as me. But I'm not. I thought it was really strange, and I made two inquiries using the webform, but there was no response. So, My wife spent an hour and a half waiting today and only managed to get on the phone with the office. My wife told the officer my family application situation, gave information, and got the obvious answer. You know, It's a pandemic right now, and your files are with us... such a story... It was a very obvious call, nothing to expect. Similar to salary negotiations...
But, less than an hour later, I got the AOR email. The date of the document is today's date. I'm no longer surprised by this situation.
If you are observing this thread, and if some situation is very similar to yours and you feel you're being delayed too much, I think the best way is to stop waiting and call there.
My acquaintance's CoPR was delayed for so long, so it's not uncommon for omissions to happen more than I thought when I looked at the solution over the phone.
Congratulation !

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I will give my point about the delivery of more AOR's:

I think as I can see from the last AOR's sending this year they are processing those applications in less than 6 months, very different from before where they send the AOR in less than 3 months and they process everything in around 12-15 months after that. If you want to measure the efficiency work of an agent is not the same balance for someone working an express entry request and another agent working a QSWP request. I think, now they are cleaning up all the files from 2018-2019 to continuing sending AOR's. From the bunch of COPR that I'm seeing now, I believe they will continue sending AOR's in less than a 1 month. Good luck everybody and keep calm.

Reactions: Immstu and Kzee20

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020

I think as I can see from the last AOR's sending this year they are processing those applications in less than 6 months, very different from before where they send the AOR in less than 3 months and they process everything in around 12-15 months after that. If you want to measure the efficiency work of an agent is not the same balance for someone working an express entry request and another agent working a QSWP request. I think, now they are cleaning up all the files from 2018-2019 to continuing sending AOR's. From the bunch of COPR that I'm seeing now, I believe they will continue sending AOR's in less than a 1 month. Good luck everybody and keep calm.
A good analysis and I hope it would turn out the way you portrayed. But this calmness burns us while looking at the processing times and the unpredictability of the program and not having an AOR alone is enough stress.

Reactions: alderaan_resident

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017

Nice analysis. To add to it - 2021 applicants won't get AOR this year. My guess is not before March next year. Again there won't be any FIFO or order of send-outs.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Nice analysis. To add to it - 2021 applicants won't get AOR this year. My guess is not before March next year. Again there won't be any FIFO or order of send-outs.
Uggh just give us our AORs, if the progress bar says I gotta wait till January 2023 to get PR, whatever, atleast I got the AOR. Now just stuck with an almost useless XEP.

Reactions: ValeriaS and DAS_1

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hey guys, maybe you know the answer:
My friend applied for CSQ and she wrote me that she was invited to interview. Now she is freaking out because she doesn't know what do they ask.
I got my CSQ without any interview, so I am not sure what she can expect.
Maybe someone here knows.

Thanks! :)

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys, maybe you know the answer:
My friend applied for CSQ and she wrote me that she was invited to interview. Now she is freaking out because she doesn't know what do they ask.
I got my CSQ without any interview, so I am not sure what she can expect.
Maybe someone here knows.

Thanks! :)
Ask her to contact administrator at quebecpeq.com. He's a nice guy. Will help her with interview format.
If she can speak B2 level french there's nothing to freak out.
What nationality - Latin, Chinese or Iranian?