+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hello,
since the filing of my federal file ircc asked me for my criminal record from canada 2 times:
the first time I am asked with the one from my country (in August 2019)
the second time i just asked for my canadian criminal record.
Do you think my file has a problem?
i want to specify that i was living in canada and i left it in january 2019.
It’s perfectly fine.
Police certificate from country of origin you must submit with your application at the beginning it’s rule for all or applications (and any other PCC if you need to).
Canadian PCC is optional, sometimes they ask, sometimes don’t, but it doesn’t mean that something wrong with your application.

bodem

Jun 3, 2019
It’s perfectly fine.
Police certificate from country of origin you must submit with your application at the beginning it’s rule for all or applications (and any other PCC if you need to).
Canadian PCC is optional, sometimes they ask, sometimes don’t, but it doesn’t mean that something wrong with your application.

Thanks @ValeriaS for your answer. but they asked to me twice that's why i'm little bit lost

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Xenophobic retards
They aren't only xenophobic they are idiots too. Don't they understand that the population is aging and they won't have resources to keep the system running??

Reactions: Immstu and bodem

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
This year October? What you mean? You got info I dont know about? :)
As Valeria mentioned above. It's expected to go up.
--> Please don't ask for link to prove my point
Edit - Even though caq has to project anti-immigrant they have to listen to industrial lobby. Their employment minister already said it publicly about labor shortage. They are a party of con artists who would sell 'quebecoise only' to their retard retard xenophobic electorates and silently increase some quota also. However xenophobic utterances would make more noise.

Last edited: