+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hey guys. I decided to create a small database where we will be able to track our applications.
So basically it will consider only QSWP for now and it will gather shared data and try to count in what amount of days we will get our documents based on average.
I just decided that it's more clear and more individual than google spreadsheets.

I hope it will be enough data soon to predict our timelines correctly!

https://trackimmigration.ca/

Feel free to use :)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys. I decided to create a small database where we will be able to track our applications.
So basically it will consider only QSWP for now and it will gather shared data and try to count in what amount of days we will get our documents based on average.
I just decided that it's more clear and more individual than google spreadsheets.

I hope it will be enough data soon to predict our timelines correctly!

https://trackimmigration.ca/

Feel free to use :)
Good one !
it shows we can expect PR in 3 months after AOR! Is that the case now for most?

Reactions: a nervous applicant

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, As I am still in federal stage, i used to check both online services (online-service/case check and GCKey login) to see any updates or patterns, now realized that my status from the "online-service" shows "Application Received" instead of in "process" does that mean anything to you ?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi All, As I am still in federal stage, i used to check both online services (online-service/case check and GCKey login) to see any updates or patterns, now realized that my status from the "online-service" shows "Application Received" instead of in "process" does that mean anything to you ?
Someone working on your file. Sort of ghost update before you receive the actual update.
Did you submit any new docs recently to IRCC?

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone working on your file. Sort of ghost update before you receive the actual update.
Did you submit any new docs recently to IRCC?
Really ? I hope so, My last doc. update was Nov 2020, and since then i am waiting for Medical Request

Last edited:
Reactions: Immstu

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
I called today to ask about my file, it was sent in July 2020. They said it was in the process of completeness check so I am assuming we could be getting more AORs very soon.
Don't you think, we all waiting for our AOR are still in the process of completeness?
But okay, if we are optimistic.
I also hope that we will get our AOR soon. It's our right to get official acknowledgment as soon as possible.
I think this is the major delay from IRCC. IRCC should not relate AOR with Quebec Quota.

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hello Experts

Is there any difference in GCMS Notes & ATIP Notes:
Is it free or we have to 5$ fee to apply for this?

I am waiting for AOR, I have only XEP number?
Can I apply for GCMS Notes/ATIP Notes at this stage?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: mtlog

elra

Apr 23, 2021
Hello Experts

Is there any difference in GCMS Notes & ATIP Notes:
Is it free or we have to 5$ fee to apply for this?

I am waiting for AOR, I have only XEP number?
Can I apply for GCMS Notes/ATIP Notes at this stage?

Thanks in advance
They are the same thing and if you are residing in Canada it is free for you.
You always can apply for it but if the IRCC has not started working on your application by the time of your GCMS generation, it will return in empty pages.

Reactions: memdan

Brownjas97

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
It means your file is transferred somewhere may be in montreal or ottawa.. check with the ircc.
Mine is also same it’s in montreal now before it was in sydney.

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Did you guys add a copy of CSQ with your PR application or the one written "3-Immigration-Canada" ?
Because, in the checklist, it is written "copy".

Thanks