+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Did you guys add a copy of CSQ with your PR application or the one written "3-Immigration-Canada" ?
Because, in the checklist, it is written "copy".

Thanks
Doesn't matter coz copy isn't different to original. Scan and save all the docs before send.

Reactions: phys

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I called IRCC today, haven't started the completeness check. Ugh. Can someone who applied in November 2020 or even December call IRCC and ask if they are busy with completeness checks on their application?

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means your file is transferred somewhere may be in montreal or ottawa.. check with the ircc.
Mine is also same it’s in montreal now before it was in sydney.
Thanks, why do they transfer files from Sydney to Montreal or any other office ?

Hubertzh

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hey guys. I decided to create a small database where we will be able to track our applications.
So basically it will consider only QSWP for now and it will gather shared data and try to count in what amount of days we will get our documents based on average.
I just decided that it's more clear and more individual than google spreadsheets.

I hope it will be enough data soon to predict our timelines correctly!

https://trackimmigration.ca/

Feel free to use :)

Thank you.

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
I called IRCC today, haven't started the completeness check. Ugh. Can someone who applied in November 2020 or even December call IRCC and ask if they are busy with completeness checks on their application?
If you are a 2021 applicant, I would wait. Almost all of 2020 is in backlog still.

APaul31

Aug 28, 2017
Hi all,

I had applied for PR application from Montreal as QSW in June 2020 and got the email for temporary application number in Nov 2020 and nothing since then. I have two queries

1) Should I send in the PCC before they ask for it?
2) I changed places within Montreal. How to notify them of the same?

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Hi all,

I had applied for PR application from Montreal as QSW in June 2020 and got the email for temporary application number in Nov 2020 and nothing since then. I have two queries

1) Should I send in the PCC before they ask for it?
2) I changed places within Montreal. How to notify them of the same?
1) You usually send the PCC with the initial application for faster processing. If you haven’t they will ask you.
2) Use webform to update your address.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Now I m getting pissed with federal too. They are holding back to back express entry draws, lowering the score and processing them in timely manner, when they don't give a shit for Québec applicants. And enough with their stupid excuses about quotas etc. Last year they left about 7000 "positions" unfilled from Québec's quotas. If the quotas were their problem they should be able to finalize in the first 3 months of the year the applications which corresponde to the available quotas. But no the processing time is 27 months.
Of course Québec remains the major problem when they issue more CSQs than the quotas - unbelievable!

Last edited:

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Now I m getting pissed with federal too. They are holding back to back express entry draws, lowering the score and processing them in timely manner, when they don't give a shit for Québec applicants. And enough with their stupid excuses about quotas etc. Last year they left about 7000 "positions" unfilled from Québec's quotas. If the quotas were their problem they should be able to finalize in the first 3 months of the year the applications which corresponde to the available quotas. But no the processing time is 27 months.
Of course Québec remains the major problem when they issue more CSQs than the quotas - unbelievable!
I wish Canada can just admit everyone, just break the accord with Quebec and just throw money at Quebec to keep them calm and happy.

Reactions: DAS_1

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
This 27 months is such a joke. 2 years of life, unbelievable. Add to this preparation for PEQ program, for example (like LMIA, VJO, 2 years of work experience for now + French).
Meanwhile people from outside of Canada applying to EE, get their PRs and live happy life :(