+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I was nervous and anxious like you too but finished and passed my medical recently and see that all that worrying was for no reason. You'll be fine.
I have adhd, and taking concerta. Doctor just asked about it and made a note. I passed the exam two weeks ago, without any questions from IRCC .
Don’t worry my friend, 15% of the population has adhd and it’s not a very expensive treatment. If they were banning people for this, many many people would fail their Medicaid!

Diya123

Dec 3, 2015
Hi, has anyone from 2018 paper applications outland received any updates? It feels we are forgotten. I am in my 29th month, haven't received any communication, I sent the web form a month ago and haven't received any reply - not even the automated one :( When do you think they will resume looking at our files?

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
Hi, has anyone from 2018 paper applications outland received any updates? It feels we are forgotten. I am in my 29th month, haven't received any communication, I sent the web form a month ago and haven't received any reply - not even the automated one :( When do you think they will resume looking at our files?
July 2018 applicant here.. No updates.. But some people I know received additional doc request. From manila and London vo.

Reactions: Diya123

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
No news for outland especially QSW , hope good news soon.

Reactions: Diya123

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I am really happy for you!! You paid a lot! When I first came to this forum, you were here!! Wish you all good!
Actually when i saw your time line there was a question in my mind that what is the main reason some applicants like you has a lot of delay in their application?
was it security reason ? or Covid 19?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I just had my first phone call with an agent, and she told only 2 things. That they have received my application and my background check is in progress. I asked if I can link my application and she said no as I have a temporary file number (XEP).
So my question to you guys is what does it mean that my background check is in progress? Should I be happy that my application is under process or it's just the normal usual process and I have to wait another 18 months? (Applied July 2020 + 18 months = 27 months)

RyanWalker90

Apr 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
BUSINESS
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It's quite possibly. Let's hope so

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
It seems like a good thing, no?

They are starting the process without AOR which confirms you have all the required documents. At least, the process is moving

I have a feeling that IRCC is processing inlands b/c of the covid situation. They dont know when they can bring the outlands.

btw, i am an inland applied in aug 2020 with XEP

I just had my first phone call with an agent, and she told only 2 things. That they have received my application and my background check is in progress. I asked if I can link my application and she said no as I have a temporary file number (XEP).
So my question to you guys is what does it mean that my background check is in progress? Should I be happy that my application is under process or it's just the normal usual process and I have to wait another 18 months? (Applied July 2020 + 18 months = 27 months)

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
Hello Folks,
I received my CSQ last week, I am creating my PR federal file.
My situation:- I applied as a common law partner for CSQ, which was approved as me and my partner are living together for 2 years(here in quebec).
But for federal PR imm5409e(statutory declaration of common-law union), it says notary sign needed. Do we really have to? If yes, what is the process? I live in montreal.

Regards.

Last edited:

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello Folks,
I received my CSQ last week, I am creating my PR federal PNP file.
My situation:- I applied as a common law partner for CSQ, which was approved as me and my partner are living together for 2 years(here in quebec).
But for federal PR imm5409e(statutory declaration of common-law union), it says notary sign needed. Do we really have to? If yes, what is the process? I live in montreal.

Regards.
It's not a PNP program, it's a Quebec skilled worker program. If it's written notary sign needed, so do it. You want to argue with them, get your application return!? Just follow the instructions. You can do it at Canada service for free if I'm not wrong. Just asked them.

Reactions: mtlog and aeya