+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

applicationz

Feb 2, 2021
It's not a PNP program, it's a Quebec skilled worker program. If it's written notary sign needed, so do it. You want to argue with them, get your application return!? Just follow the instructions. You can do it at Canada service for free if I'm not wrong. Just asked them.
I mean I do know how to read, and if your advice is just follow the instructions, I guess this thread might not have existed.
I wanted to know If I really that document as my CSQ was approved as common law.

The reason I asked as it says (Guide Q7000)
This form must be completed and signed by the sponsor and common-law partner, only if the latter is a co-signer on the application.
Now we are applying together.
I can do it, but I didn't wanna complicate the file for them, if they do not want it.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I mean I do know how to read, and if your advice is just follow the instructions, I guess this thread might not have existed.
I wanted to know If I really that document as my CSQ was approved as common law.

The reason I asked as it says (Guide Q7000)
This form must be completed and signed by the sponsor and common-law partner, only if the latter is a co-signer on the application.
Now we are applying together.
I can do it, but I didn't wanna complicate the file for them, if they do not want it.
I see that you are exited about your relationship but since you are not married you need a document. The fact that you proved it for CSQ doesn't exclude it from proving it to the federals.

There is a place to be signed by notary in the form its self! It's a legal document!

Last edited:
Reactions: applicationz

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hello,
One question related to medicals. How many days do we have have to give the exam. 30 days or 90 days?
Thanks
For me it was written 90 days in the letter from IRCC, for other people it was written 30 days. I think if you have issues doing it in 30 days you can call them and they will be ok with it.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Leokun

May 25, 2018
For me it was written 90 days in the letter from IRCC, for other people it was written 30 days. I think if you have issues doing it in 30 days you can call them and they will be ok with it.
Mine from last week was 30 days, contact if you can not take an appointment within 20 days.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Mine from last week was 30 days, contact if you can not take an appointment within 20 days.
Thanks,The reason for asking was also to know if i get medical request and if i am not in canada and i do my medicals in my home country(where i am planning to go for 1 month) will they consider it as an outland applicant?
Thanks

Italy

May 23, 2020
Thanks,The reason for asking was also to know if i get medical request and if i am not in canada and i do my medicals in my home country(where i am planning to go for 1 month) will they consider it as an outland applicant?
Thanks
I think you can do it from anywhere without being considered outland. If you are abroad when you receive the confirmation of permantent residency, that's a different problem, as it will be difficult to come back to Canada.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I think you can do it from anywhere without being considered outland. If you are abroad when you receive the confirmation of permantent residency, that's a different problem, as it will be difficult to come back to Canada.
Thanks for the immediate response, really appreciated

Reactions: Italy

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Question: When you apply for PR inland, and decide to go to your country of origin to wait on the decision, does it make your application Outland? I guess you need to update the main mailing address when you move out. But does the application for PR become outland?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Question: When you apply for PR inland, and decide to go to your country of origin to wait on the decision, does it make your application Outland? I guess you need to update the main mailing address when you move out. But does the application for PR become outland?
My lawyer told me that if i change the address to my country address, they will transfer the file to the visa office in my country and hence it will be considered as outland.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I think that my post has buried and I would really appreciate the opinion of the more experienced members.
Today I called IRCC and agent told me that the background check is in progress, the only communication before that, was the XEP number.
I applied on July 2020, is this something usual and what to expect after that in terms of timeline?

Italy

May 23, 2020
I think that my post has buried and I would really appreciate the opinion of the more experienced members.
Today I called IRCC and agent told me that the background check is in progress, the only communication before that, was the XEP number.
I applied on July 2020, is this something usual and what to expect after that in terms of timeline?
The experienced people here don't know much about the new process. Or at least that's true for me. It has changed a lot since we applied more than 2 years ago.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
As told to my friend by a lawyer - After XEP number processing starts and AOR is only issued when you get a seat in quota. After AOR if security and background has finished your case is finalized within 3-4 months. Security takes longest and your multiple stays/travel history may exacerbate it. This is the only luck factor in all QSWP applications. Cases have been processed in 17 months and some are in their 34 months also (talking about inlands only). Secondly, business and immigration lobby in Quebec with backing of some political committees have requested IRCC to mend their process and prioritize inlands, as this otherwise broken process in few months may spiral out of control, beyond any sort of remedy.

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Just got a ghost update in my file

DF: Aug 8 2019
AR: Feb 17, 2021
IVM: Mar 3, 2021
LSAA: Mar 4, 2021
VM: Mar 8, 2021
VMF: Mar 19, 2021
Ghost update: April 2, 2021
DP: ??
COPR :??

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Hi Kostas,

try to call another agent again , I have the same issue one agent told me my criminal check is started but i called 3 agents after that call and all of them told me that my criminal check hasn't been started.