+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Oh and my ecas just changed to “decision made”, one day after the ghost update.

So not giving false hope, rather informed facts. There are dozens of threads about ghost updates on this forum and everywhere, like here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ghost-update-question.683852/

Just because you don’t know about them, it doesn’t mean they aren’t real or represent anything. And you are the one giving fake information saying that a ghost update relates to the progress bar, just because your friend made a video about it (which has nothing to do with the term I was speaking of).
Ghost updates are a thing and a simple google search will show you that.
I got a ghost update when my medicals expired on Dec 2020, and another one on late December. It is almost four months since that and still waiting so you are right, they do not always mean the decision has been made

Brownjas97

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys..
It’s been around 32 months for me..
I applied in 2018 August
Received AOR nov 2018
Then pcc rcmp in jan 2020
Then med req in October 2020
Med passed nov 12 2020
After that no update...??
anybody know some information??

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hi guys..
I applied in 2018 August
Received AOR nov 2018
Med passed nov 12 2020
Just that you are not alone unfortunately. See "Dossier 2018" and "Où sont nos dossiers de Residences Permanentes - Québec?" facebook groups. I'll probably be in your same situation soon, as I haven't heard from IRCC after the medical requests passed. My suspect is that they send the medical requests when the security check start, but I am waiting for the GCMS notes to confirm this.
Also, if you or your spouse are outland, you need to wait until all the Covid restrictions finish.

Brownjas97

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
I know i am not alone .. but I don’t know why it’s too much delay.. they should hire some people to clear the backlog.. and agents saying my security is in process but the gcms notes saying security is not started yet.
My friends applied in 2019 april they received their COPR after two weeks of MR.
I don’t know why it’s taking so long for me after MR .. let’s hope for best .

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
I mean I do know how to read, and if your advice is just follow the instructions, I guess this thread might not have existed.
I wanted to know If I really that document as my CSQ was approved as common law.

The reason I asked as it says (Guide Q7000)
This form must be completed and signed by the sponsor and common-law partner, only if the latter is a co-signer on the application.
Now we are applying together.
I can do it, but I didn't wanna complicate the file for them, if they do not want it.
Nobody here is a lawyer. We all read and follow the instructions if we cant understand something its time to spend some money and hire a professional ‍♂

Reactions: mtlog

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys..
I applied in 2018 August
Received AOR nov 2018
Med passed nov 12 2020
This is because you are an Outland applicant.

ALL Outland applicants haven’t seen any progress from the end of March 2020.

IRCC works only for inlands right now.

As you may know, travel restrictions are due to 21st April. If they won’t extend it again, there won’t be a traveling ban for outlands to enter Canada anymore.

I think there will be serious measures but they won’t restrict everybody like today. So long story short; after this travel restrictions lifted, we may start to hear more news from outland applicants.

Italy

May 23, 2020
This is because you are an Outland applicant.

ALL Outland applicants haven’t seen any progress from the end of March 2020.

IRCC works only for inlands right now.

As you may know, travel restrictions are due to 21st April. If they won’t extend it again, there won’t be a traveling ban for outlands to enter Canada anymore.

I think there will be serious measures but they won’t restrict everybody like today. So long story short; after this travel restrictions lifted, we may start to hear more news from outland applicants.
Unfortunately there are many inlands waiting since 2018...

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately there are many inlands waiting since 2018...
Frankly speaking;

There are FEW inlands waiting over 27-28 months and there are not MANY inlands from the year of 2018 left.
(Yes, I know there are some from the end of 2018)

But, nearly ALL outlands waiting more than average processing time. I haven’t heard any outland got PR before average processing time since December 2019.

Reactions: m-s

Italy

May 23, 2020
Frankly speaking;

There are FEW inlands waiting over 27-28 months and there are not MANY inlands from the year of 2018 left.

But, nearly ALL outlands waiting more than average processing time. I haven’t heard any outland got PR before average processing time since December 2019.
I don't think that is true. Check the facebook group Dossier 2018. There are a lot of inland people waiting, some from June 2018.
I Know outland are not progressing, but there are many inland stuck, for I don't know what reason.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Frankly speaking;

I know more than 10 ouland applicants got pr, they are from 2019-02-2019-08. Also alot of people still waiting inland in the 2018 group.

Reactions: Italy

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I believe that the 27 month processing time will be reduced, I could be wrong. 3 articles written, something could be up. We'll see. It is going to take the business community of QC to stand up against the QC gov in order change to happen.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I believe that the 27 month processing time will be reduced, I could be wrong. 3 articles written, something could be up. We'll see. It is going to take the business community of QC to stand up against the QC gov in order change to happen.
Articles don't give votes to QC government. Current government cares more about making its voters happy by choking quota than business or prospective migrants. Their self destructive policies would have far reaching ramifications in coming years. New migrants are already skeptical of coming to Quebec. French immigrants are moving to other french speaking provinces/territories. Only ones left here would be their voters and those who are stuck in never ending PR process. Atleast IRCC could have jumped in to remove cwp requirement for those stuck in PR process.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I know more than 10 ouland applicants got pr, they are from 2019-02-2019-08. Also alot of people still waiting inland in the 2018 group.
Interesting that you have seen more than 10 Outland applicants got PR after COVID outbreak because I have not seen them on this forum for a really long time.

Maybe they don’t write to this forum.

Some people don’t change their address even though they are not living in Canada anymore. I am not sure whether they can get COPR.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Interesting that you have seen more than 10 Outland applicants got PR after COVID outbreak because I have not seen them on this forum for a really long time.

Maybe they don’t write to this forum.

Some people don’t change their address even though they are not living in Canada anymore. I am not sure whether they can get COPR.
I am not sure about this, outland applicants getting PRs recently!? You are right, it seems that the priority is to process inland applicants and it makes sense.
I do hope they would take us into account and process our applications soon.