+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
That's really sad, man. I read that one too. Does anyone know what happens after an application is returned? Does the applicant have a way to resume their application or do they have to start over from zero?
Everybody is trying to contact her and get more information to see but if you see the image she has attached, it clearly says that it is returned because of missing documents :(

NaughtyGoodman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Everybody is trying to contact her and get more information to see but if you see the image she has attached, it clearly says that it is returned because of missing documents :(
As far as I know, if a not-so-important document is missing and it can be uploaded, the agent usually requests the applicant to upload the document. However, if a signature is missing, they have to send it back to get a signature. I guess it depends on the agent. I think they shouldn't return applications after an AOR has been issued because an AOR is sent after a completeness check of the application.

Then again, the IRCC works in mysterious ways.

NaughtyGoodman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Probably she didn't get AOR. If her CSQ is still valid she should send re-apply.
If she hasn't had an AOR yet, it makes more sense, because an AOR usually implies that the application is complete and is worth reviewing.

This is the reason why I applied for PR as soon as I got my CSQ. There are some applicants (I'm not talking about her though) who wait for years before they apply. I have a friend who applied for PR 2 years after getting the CSQ, playing with fire in a way.

Looking back, I think it would've been better if I had applied for PR before getting my CSQ. I've heard that it is possible to send in the CSQ at a later stage. I haven't met anyone who's done this though. Sounds like a very interesting approach which can speed things up to a great extent.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
As far as I know, if a not-so-important document is missing and it can be uploaded, the agent usually requests the applicant to upload the document. However, if a signature is missing, they have to send it back to get a signature. I guess it depends on the agent. I think they shouldn't return applications after an AOR has been issued because an AOR is sent after a completeness check of the application.

Then again, the IRCC works in mysterious ways.
Yes, she does not have an AOR, and apparently there are more than a few things missing, so its returned but the thing we hope is that she should not lose her place in line

sachin dabra

Mar 27, 2019
That's really sad, man. I read that one too. Does anyone know what happens after an application is returned? Does the applicant have a way to resume their application or do they have to start over from zero?
I applied in June 2018, got AOR in August 2018, and Got my file returned in Oct 2018 due to missing Schedule A for my Spouse, I had to reapply in November 2018 and waiting since then, no special privledges.
I did medicals upfront, i have no update on my file since Feb 2020, when they asked for an expired PCC.

Last edited:

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
Hello guys,

Is there anyone who applied on August 2019 and didn't recieve the true AOR and doesn't see his file on the ECAS?
Thanks

EliN2021

Feb 9, 2021
Hey guys !
I hope everyone is doing well ! I requested my ATIP notes in January. I only received a temporary AOR in December 7th.
The only section that started was criminality and a note from the agent saying that “I didn’t fill Box 2 on IMMM0008 right but that the documentation supported a QSW application and was sent for further processing”.
do you think it’s safe to say that they won’t return my application for a missing signature/ missing document ?

I can also see my application on ECAS but can’t link it

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hey guys !
I hope everyone is doing well ! I requested my ATIP notes in January. I only received a temporary AOR in December 7th.
The only section that started was criminality and a note from the agent saying that “I didn’t fill Box 2 on IMMM0008 right but that the documentation supported a QSW application and was sent for further processing”.
do you think it’s safe to say that they won’t return my application for a missing signature/ missing document ?

I can also see my application on ECAS but can’t link it
Can we know the date of application please?

EliN2021

Feb 9, 2021
I applied on October 13th 2020 ! But I just got off the phone with an agent at IRCC who just told me that despite the fact that I can see that criminality is in progress it doesn’t mean that I am not missing a signature or a document :(

• Wow
Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I applied on October 13th 2020 ! But I just got off the phone with an agent at IRCC who just told me that despite the fact that I can see that criminality is in progress it doesn’t mean that I am not missing a signature or a document :(
What status can you see on ECAS because we cant see our application may be because we dont have the AOR :(

EliN2021

Feb 9, 2021
When did you apply ? I wouldn’t worry, it looks random to me and as the agent confirmed it doesn’t mean anything. I am absolutely devastated reading about that girl getting her file returned after 18 months. I know she was missing documents but wow !

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she hasn't had an AOR yet, it makes more sense, because an AOR usually implies that the application is complete and is worth reviewing.

This is the reason why I applied for PR as soon as I got my CSQ. There are some applicants (I'm not talking about her though) who wait for years before they apply. I have a friend who applied for PR 2 years after getting the CSQ, playing with fire in a way.

Looking back, I think it would've been better if I had applied for PR before getting my CSQ. I've heard that it is possible to send in the CSQ at a later stage. I haven't met anyone who's done this though. Sounds like a very interesting approach which can speed things up to a great extent.
True, in my case, i had to wait 4 months for the CSQ replacement to apply, while i could have just applied and marked the check box in the generic application as i don't have the CSQ.
Also, in the PR guide for QSW, it says clearly that you still can send the application without the police certificate. that also took sometime from me and many people here advised me to wait and send the police certificate with the application to avoid delays or returns!

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
When did you apply ? I wouldn’t worry, it looks random to me and as the agent confirmed it doesn’t mean anything. I am absolutely devastated reading about that girl getting her file returned after 18 months. I know she was missing documents but wow !
I applied in Dec 2019 and nothing yet except the XEP number

mimunakamuna

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hello just got my GCMS notes and apparently everything is passed/complete except security which apparently hasn't started yet. I applied Nov 30 2018 and passed my medical on nov 06 2020. After that it's been radio silence. I asked my MP to also get in touch with IRCC but i guess nothing more can be done but wait...I'm an inland applicant.

• Sad
Reactions: Italy