+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Ramky27

Nov 11, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. My file is now complete. PR sorted. Inland applicant.
Applied inland Oct 2018, AOR Dec 2018, Medicals Sep 2020. PR Nov 20 2020.
Thanks for all useful comments
Hi did you get any mail after the decision was made. I gave my medicals on 10th sept. Just curious. Thanks.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hi Everyone,
I hope you're all safe. it has been almost 10 months that our application package has been received to Sydney, Nova Scotia on Feb 2020. Just wondering when can I get at least the "XEP number" since we haven't received any "AOR" yet. Also during this wait, what if our CSQs will get expired and still we will not get AOR?
Outland candidate.
Stay safe and blessed everyone!

Reactions: Archi hassen

Archi hassen

Nov 17, 2020
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Hi did you get any mail after the decision was made. I gave my medicals on 10th sept. Just curious. Thanks.
Hi Everyone,
I hope you're all safe. it has been almost 10 months that our application package has been received to Sydney, Nova Scotia on Feb 2020. Just wondering when can I get at least the "XEP number" since we haven't received any "AOR" yet. Also during this wait, what if our CSQs will get expired and still we will not get AOR?
Outland candidate.
Stay safe and blessed everyone!
Hi @Altit

many applicants received the famous XEP numbers these days. So, that it means IRCC inserts thier files in the system. Certainly, you will receive yours this period. Juste be patient and be aware that many applicants since July 2019 are waiting for this number. Also you should know that the file hasn't assigned to an agent, so for this raison they didn't deliver an AOR.
Going by the current situation you have raison to enquire about the validity of CSQ. You should know that the CSQ, durant a normal situation, is valable throughout the process. Actually, it is a very specific period and if the file inserted in system isn't eligible it can be deleted from the system! Yesterday, I was shocked by this news shared by a member a this forum after his conversation with an agent.There's nothing official in this sense until now, but it's a critical situation because the validity of 2 years of CSQ allowed to applicants can be expired

Reactions: Altit

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hello All,
Received this email today, not sure if it's an AOR (email subject line indicates: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client - QSW AOR XEP00xxxxxx).
As requested via web form (strange, I generated web form just last night and got this email early in the morning), they have provided temporary application number which is XEP and UCI in the letter which states that:
Application received:
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.

Temporary application number:
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing
begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.

Next steps:
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.

Can I consider this as an AOR? or just a random usual reply?
Thanks!

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello All,
Received this email today, not sure if it's an AOR (email subject line indicates: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client - QSW AOR XEP00xxxxxx).
As requested via web form (strange, I generated web form just last night and got this email early in the morning), they have provided temporary application number which is XEP and UCI in the letter which states that:
Application received:
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.

We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing
begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.

Next steps:
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.

Thanks!
Hi @Altit, Can you please share the timeline of your application ?

Montreal_grad_student

May 31, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
4021/ 4012 / 4031
Hi @Altit, Can you please share the timeline of your application ?
Hello All,
Application received:

Next steps:

Thanks!
Since it's a Temporary Application Number, it looks like this is just the standard XEP letter they've been sending out. My understanding is that AOR entails review of completion and signatures, so since all they did here was acknowledge receiving the envelope, it's not an AOR.

Montreal_grad_student

May 31, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
4021/ 4012 / 4031
Received the XEP email a few days ago. The package was received in NS (according to USPS) in July 2020.
For those anxious (like I was) to know exactly what this will look like and in the spirit of contributing to our desperate efforts at amassing some kind of collective knowledge to create a mostly useless sense of hope ( ;)) here's more info:

Message came from: IRCC.CPCSClientNotification-NotificationduclientCTSD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Subject was: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - QSW AOR XEP....

BUT I was given a new UCI that starts with T followed by 12 numbers.
Temp application number starts withXEP00 followed by a number over the 400 000

Text was:
This message is sent via an inbox that does not receive messages, please do not reply to this email.
------------

Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Application that you submitted to CPC Sydney.

Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately to IRCC. Please note CPC-Sydney does not process address changes/updates. Once an application is in process at our office, changes to your address should be made through our online service at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp . Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing of your application.

Disclaimer: By supplying your e-mail address, you are initiating an e-mail communication with IRCC and thereby authorizing IRCC to use your e-mail address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. Also, please be advised that the contents of this e-mail, including its attachment, are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, disclosing, copying, or distributing this e-mail or any of its contents. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify IRCC using the IRCC Web Form and permanently delete this e-mail and its attachments, along with any copies thereof. Thank you.

The attached PDF text is:
UCI:
Temporary Application Number

Address

Thank you for your interest in Canada. Due to inventory growth and the impacts of the
coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are encountering delays in processing. We are sending you
this letter to let you know that your application for permanent residence has been received by
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on {DATE}, on behalf of {Name} and family (if applicable).
Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is
required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in
process.
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your
application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent
application number.
Processing times
You may visit our processing times page to find out how long it may take to process your
application. We are encountering delays as a result of COVID-19 and we can’t provide you with
an exact timeframe as to when the processing of your application will begin. Visit
Canada.ca/IRCC-COVID19 for information on how the coronavirus is affecting immigration
services.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must let us know via the IRCC Webform if there are changes to your application:
Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage
or a divorce
Change of contact information such as e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone
number
You appoint or change an immigration representative or designated individual
You decide to withdraw your application
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
canada.ca/immigration

;)

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hello All,
Application received:

Next steps:

Thanks!
Please read the email with calm and you will find your answer.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
i have a question ,
can somebody tell me how long will be the maximum time in federal statement for QSW according to this pandemic?