+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I believe a child born inside Canada must have a parent either one is a Permanent Resident or Canadian so that your child will be considered as national of Canada once born inside Canada.

Experts, please need your confirmation on this.
I have a friend with 3 children born in Canada and he is here under PGWP. His 3 children are Canadian because they born here, even their parents are no permanent residents or Canadians.

ttlens

Apr 24, 2018
ld will be considered as nati
I believe a child born inside Canada must have a parent either one is a Permanent Resident or Canadian so that your child will be considered as national of Canada once born inside Canada.

Experts, please need your confirmation on this.
Thanks for reply. But I don't think so. He is definitely a Canadian, because he has a passport already.
So my question is not asking he is a Canadian or not, but should I pay the processing fee for him or not.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Thanks for reply. But I don't think so. He is definitely a Canadian, because he has a passport already.
So my question is not asking he is a Canadian or not, but should I pay the processing fee for him or not.
You need to declare them in the family form but you don't need to submit a request for them because they are Canadians. So you only need to pay for you and your wife.

Reactions: ttlens

ttlens

Apr 24, 2018
You need to declare them in the family form but you don't need to submit a request for them because they are Canadians. So you only need to pay for you and your wife.
Thanks for your reply. My first child is not a Canadian. So you mean just pay for 3 (me, wife and first one). right?

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Thanks for your reply. My first child is not a Canadian. So you mean just pay for 3 (me, wife and first one). right?
Yes, because you need to request the PR for the one who is not Canadian.

Reactions: ttlens

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Are these emails with XEP number mean that the files has been scanned and entered in their system? What do you think guys? If this is case, it could be very good news as like that they could work on our files from their homes.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Are these emails with XEP number mean that the files has been scanned and entered in their system? What do you think guys? If this is case, it could be very good news as like that they could work on our files from their homes.
May be it means, that someone has just remotely checked our files and confirmed that they have received it but not assigned to any agent yet, or else it would have been an official AOR(just my thoughts).

Reactions: Archi hassen

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
As one agent explained to me is like that. It means that they have entered the file into their system but are waiting to be assigned to one agent to start to be processed. They look at the file to see if is completed and then they uploaded it to the system. If you want you can call tp IRCC phone number and verify your file with your XEP number just erasing the X and you will see that your file is in the system.

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
As one agent explained to me is like that. It means that they have entered the file into their system but are waiting to be assigned to one agent to start to be processed. They look at the file to see if is completed and then they uploaded it to the system. If you want you can call tp IRCC phone number and verify your file with your XEP number just erasing the X and you will see that your file is in the system.
Hello, does your temporary number start with X? Mine is something with EP. And why did they generate a new UCI number?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Yes i did the same, just put the Exxx number and the automated systems tells you the date that they recd the file.

Reactions: aeya

Archi hassen

Nov 17, 2020
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Hey guys i just got my COPR through email!!
im a permanent residence now !!
it’s been forever to get little piece of paper and i have no doubt that u all will get this soon!
Congratulations.
Please, share your timelines.
Are you an outlander applicant?