+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Archi hassen

Nov 17, 2020
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
@Archi hassen just curious, can i know why you are liking so many posts? :) i see that you liked every post in the first page of this thread which are from 2015 :)
Hi @Lazymon82 , Hi everyone,

Firstable, I would like to encourage and to support my friend "HARKI" during this pandemic period. "HARKI" you are a brave man. I'm totally confident that you can achieve your aims. You will struggle a lot but finally you will get it because your great endeavor is remarkable. So, be optimistic "HARKI" the goal is nearest than before.

@Lazymon82 I don't know why some paragraphs from my posts are deleted! Then, I recently found that some posts are totally deleted and it asked me to get poke to share new post. So for this reason I liked many posts thinking that I will resolve this issue. Sometimes it shows this message: your message is awaiting for moderator approval and is invisible to normal visitors.

Last edited:

modkal

Oct 8, 2016
Guys , last month i received mail requesting some docs and instructions to pay fees . How long it takes to receive the medical request .Dec 2018 applicant , March 2020 AOR

Reactions: Archi hassen

Archi hassen

Nov 17, 2020
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Guys , last month i received mail requesting some docs and instructions to pay fees . How long it takes to receive the medical request .Dec 2018 applicant , March 2020 AOR
I think you are an applicant since December 2019.
So, about you question for receiving the medical request it's variable from an IRCC to another but in general it take a period between one week to three months during a normal period. Today, every things has changed we can't really expect the right behavior of IRCC. Frankly, I hope you will get it quickly. Good luck.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I think you are an applicant since December 2019.
So, about you question for receiving the medical request it's variable from an IRCC to another but in general it take a period between one week to three months during a normal period. Today, every things has changed we can't really expect the right behavior of IRCC. Frankly, I hope you will get it quickly. Good luck.
How can he be Dec 2019 as since july 2019 nobody has received the AOR, not sure if that is the case? Just curious

Reactions: Archi hassen

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Most of the recent DM applicants are newbies to this forum. The second they get the DM, they create an account and post up their news and everything!? Am not trying to get at anything, am just saying... I wish all the best....

techie86

Jan 11, 2020
For those who have already submitted their federal applications, can you please advise it is mandatory to write name and date of birth also on the back of the photo? I went to a photo studio, they stamped back of the photos with their name and address.

But now i noticed IRCC requirements also ask for applicant’s name and address.

1. Is it mandatory to write applicant name and DOB on the back of photo?

2. If yes, can we write it down by ourselves?

Thank you

Last edited:

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
For those who have already submitted their federal applications, can you please advise it is mandatory to write name and date of birth also on the back of the photo? I went to a photo studio, they stamped back of the photos with their name and address.

But now i noticed IRCC requirements also ask for applicant’s name and address.

1. Is it mandatory to write applicant name and DOB on the back of photo?

2. If yes, can we write it down by ourselves?

Thank you
1. Yes
2. Yes

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Guys do you have an idea of the processing time of someone applying in December 2020? I saw some people doing graphs

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Guys do you have an idea of the processing time of someone applying in December 2020? I saw some people doing graphs
Some people here tried a sort of graphical simulation based on quota, in-process and under processing files but for lack of accurate data gave up.

Going by current situation, and, if some remedial measures aren't taken asap, I am assuming that future applicants would also suffer from inventory on hold and in-process at IRCC taking the timelines close to 30-36 months.

Inlands should push for BOWP with an automatic increase of 1 year wp to current wp holders across the spectrum.. IRCC can atleast do this immediately.

ttlens

Apr 24, 2018
Hi all,
Have a question about payment.
I recently got my CSQ and preparing federal stage. Last year my second child was born in Canada so he is a Canadian.
Question is when I pay processing fee, do I need to pay for my second child as well?
I thought he is already Canadian so I don't need to.
But I can check how much I pay in CIC website in here. It just ask 'How many dependent children are you bringing?'.
So I'm confusing if my answer is one or two. Just FYI, my family member is 4 (me, wife, two children)
Please let me know any information about this, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,

UAEAbudhabi2019

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16/03/2014
Doc's Request.
22/05/2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2021
File Transfer...
27-05-2021
Med's Request
14-12-2021
Med's Done....
15-12-2021
Passport Req..
14-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Hi all,
Have a question about payment.
I recently got my CSQ and preparing federal stage. Last year my second child was born in Canada so he is a Canadian.
Question is when I pay processing fee, do I need to pay for my second child as well?
I thought he is already Canadian so I don't need to.
But I can check how much I pay in CIC website in here. It just ask 'How many dependent children are you bringing?'.
So I'm confusing if my answer is one or two. Just FYI, my family member is 4 (me, wife, two children)
Please let me know any information about this, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
I believe a child born inside Canada must have a parent either one is a Permanent Resident or Canadian so that your child will be considered as national of Canada once born inside Canada.

Experts, please need your confirmation on this.