+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hello All,

Need your input -

I'm in India, was there in Canada for 1 year. I recently got my CSQ in August.
I have query on PCC - The application Q7000 guide clearly says PCC for countries other than Canada is required, also I read it somewhere that if you live more than 6 months in any country then PCC for that Country is required.

So my question is when I apply for PR do I need to get Canada PCC along with India PCC and submit ?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

bteufel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Need your input -

I'm in India, was there in Canada for 1 year. I recently got my CSQ in August.
I have query on PCC - The application Q7000 guide clearly says PCC for countries other than Canada is required, also I read it somewhere that if you live more than 6 months in any country then PCC for that Country is required.

So my question is when I apply for PR do I need to get Canada PCC along with India PCC and submit ?

Thanks in advance for your insight.
You need India PCC.
You don't need Canada PCC.

Reactions: Nikedev

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I have applied for the Quebec Immigration, my file delivered to the Sydney office on July 04, 2020. I do not have any XEP numbers or AOR yet. I visiting Dubai from August 14 to probably for November 14. I would like to know how come I will update this information. Or, I need to wait for the AoR? Or informed them later.

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
You need India PCC.
You don't need Canada PCC.
Ok, Thanks for clarification!
I have got my India PCC done In Canada, and I just landed in India (14 days done). While I was in Canada PCC process was not completed.
So in above case my PCC which now completed in Canada is still valid? and I can submit with PR application?

Appreciate help in this matter, thanks!

Last edited:

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I have applied for the Quebec Immigration, my file delivered to the Sydney office on July 04, 2020. I do not have any XEP numbers or AOR yet. I visiting Dubai from August 14 to probably for November 14. I would like to know how come I will update this information. Or, I need to wait for the AoR? Or informed them later.
You don't need to update it now, because you completed all the information at the time you submitted the residence application. They will ask you to update your file at some point later. So don't worry about it right now.

SQ1226

Apr 1, 2018
Received my pre-arrival letter today 09/21/2020. No MR yet. Sent application to Sydney on 06/03/2019. AOR issued on 08/02/2019. Inland applicant, but moved to the US after submitting my application. You can find my timeline (under the name SQ) in the tracker.

What does it mean to receive a pre-arrival? Does pre-arrival have anything to do with getting MR soon? It's not clear from what I've read so far in this thread. I'm happy nonetheless that at least someone is working on my file.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my pre-arrival letter today 09/21/2020. No MR yet. Sent application to Sydney on 06/03/2019. AOR issued on 08/02/2019. Inland applicant, but moved to the US after submitting my application. You can find my timeline (under the name SQ) in the tracker.

What does it mean to receive a pre-arrival? Does pre-arrival have anything to do with getting MR soon? It's not clear from what I've read so far in this thread. I'm happy nonetheless that at least someone is working on my file.
Exactly :) positively speaking, at least someone is working on the profile .....

Good luck my friend, we have a similar timeline, and i just received the Pre-arrival services and waiting for the MR. Let's closely monitor the forums in here, so we can update all our friends in here with the progress.

Reactions: SQ1226

SQ1226

Apr 1, 2018
Exactly :) positively speaking, at least someone is working on the profile .....

Good luck my friend, we have a similar timeline, and i just received the Pre-arrival services and waiting for the MR. Let's closely monitor the forums in here, so we can update all our friends in here with the progress.
For sure. Good luck to you too!

RTficial1

Mar 13, 2020
Quick update. Got call from IRCC this morning to confirm I was physically in Canada and CoPR came via email about 20 minutes later. Good luck to all !!
Congrats! How did you figure out that your app was in MTL office? Aren't all inland applications processed in Sydney?

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Ok, Thanks for clarification!
I have got my India PCC done In Canada, and I just landed in India (14 days done). While I was in Canada PCC process was not completed.
So in above case my PCC which now completed in Canada is still valid? and I can submit with PR application?

Appreciate help in this matter, thanks!
all, any help / input please.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017

Congratulations!
It has been 7 months from the day I got pre-arrival email. No MR yet.
I am in my 21th month.

Reactions: SQ1226

JJJJJ

Sep 14, 2020
Quick update. Got call from IRCC this morning to confirm I was physically in Canada and CoPR came via email about 20 minutes later. Good luck to all !!
Congrats!! Would you share the phone number from IRCC? or just show 'No caller ID'? Always afraid to miss their call as currently there are too many scammers calls.

bteufel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!! Would you share the phone number from IRCC? or just show 'No caller ID'? Always afraid to miss their call as currently there are too many scammers calls.
Thanks!! It showed as "private number" for me.

Last edited: