+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
They have asked for UAE police certificate lately and I couldn't been able to bring due to corona and their uae online work. I can't request it online since some of information is not available to submit it online. I have send a file with all documents and evidence that I could get to help them issuing it ( like fingerprints, driving license,.. ) ,.. to my friend their that will represent me but they are telling him it can only be issued online. They told him to go to the ministry of interior. But there no one is letting him go inside and keep telling submit online. I have lived there for around 2 years there from 11 years ago. Anyone knows how to get it in these hard times. And if I didn't been able what will happen if I send them an email explaining what happened. This is soo upsetting
Are you saying you are missing your emirates ID to apply for UAE certificate online ?

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Yes I don't have the emirates ID
Ok, I didnt have it too, but I was able to get it without fingerprint attestation from embassy and all.
A certificate issued from any one of the 7 emirates is valid for all emirates and is considered as UAE certificate.

Dubai Police is the best one to apply for certificate online. Cost is 230 AED if I remember correctly.

Go here: https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog
and start applying. Select option that you don't have emirates ID. There will be option to upload passport pages,visa page, work permit and photo, do that.

Once you make payment, you will get reference numbers. Email the reference number & screenshots to this email id Certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae
They will reply fast. Just try this method and see rather than going the long route. This method worked for me. Mine was the same case too (without emirates ID) and I got my certificate issued like this without any problem.

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Ok, I didnt have it too, but I was able to get it without fingerprint attestation from embassy and all.
A certificate issued from any one of the 7 emirates is valid for all emirates and is considered as UAE certificate.

Dubai Police is the best one to apply for certificate online. Cost is 230 AED if I remember correctly.

Go here: https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog
and start applying. Select option that you don't have emirates ID. There will be option to upload passport pages,visa page, work permit and photo, do that.

Once you make payment, you will get reference numbers. Email the reference number & screenshots to this email id Certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae
They will reply fast. Just try this method and see rather than going the long route. This method worked for me. Mine was the same case too (without emirates ID) and I got my certificate issued like this without any problem.
What if I don't have the visa coz I changed my passport and it's not available

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Few
Do you have your work permit document ?
Usually when someone goes to work in UAE, you will get a work permit document with your photo in it.
Isn't the work permit document : the visa? If not what is it exactly. As I don't have the visa

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Few

Isn't the work permit document : the visa? If not what is it exactly. As I don't have the visa
When I was working in UAE (12 years back) , I had a single page work permit document (just like Canadian work permit document).
A sample here : https://www.moveoneinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/AE-employment-entry-permit.jpg
And there was a visa stamped in my passport too.

I am afraid you either have to have the visa page or the work permit document to apply online.

Last edited:

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
When I was working in UAE (12 years back) , I had a single page work permit document (just like Canadian work permit document).
A sample here : https://www.moveoneinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/AE-employment-entry-permit.jpg

I am afraid you either have to have the visa page or the work permit document to apply online.
Thank sooo much for this valuable information and for sharing your experience. I will check and hope it can work.

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019

My last question is: So its Ok if i applied to have the police certificate through Dubai online service even if I was living in Abu Dhabi? Right?

IJH

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys I applied March 2019 anyone similar to my timeline got medical ? .. Im in 18 months n so frustrated because I have time limit due to my country ... r the even processing ..? This is really stressful and pitiful

IJH

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brother I’m July 2018 and still waiting for medical. Sit tight.
Brother
I think u gotta check it up with lawyer or sth, sth wrong with ur case because most of Sep and Aug 2019 got medical and DM. Seriously check it out with help from profession

mimunakamuna

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I also applied
Brother
I think u gotta check it up with lawyer or sth, sth wrong with ur case because most of Sep and Aug 2019 got medical and DM. Seriously check it out with help from profession
I also applied in December 2018 and haven't received medical and so many other people too. so I don't think there's anything wrong with our files.

Reactions: Paris_m