+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Df.Set

Apr 26, 2020
I believe that's for EE and work permit applicants. Few months back I thought of doing the same but clinics told me IRCC has clearly outlined that for QSW applicants you need the request prior to doing medical. On the other hand, there's no point sending medicals if the officer isn't looking at your file anyways. Besides, it takes less than 2 weeks to go from medical request being received and then medical passed so I decided to wait and eventually after 25 months of waiting got the medical request.
I over passed the 28 months !! And I’m still waiting!!

• Sad
Reactions: Italy

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I over passed the 28 months !! And I’m still waiting!!
I'm just one month less to you, it's 27 months but no medicals yet. Even if we submit webform yet their response will be like same as it was. According to my perspective we need to be more patient till they start their immigration services fully. Let's hope things will move fast next month.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm just one month less to you, it's 27 months but no medicals yet. Even if we submit webform yet their response will be like same as it was. According to my perspective we need to be more patient till they start their immigration services fully. Let's hope things will move fast next month.
are you both inland applicants ?

Jun 4, 2020
I believe that's for EE and work permit applicants. Few months back I thought of doing the same but clinics told me IRCC has clearly outlined that for QSW applicants you need the request prior to doing medical. On the other hand, there's no point sending medicals if the officer isn't looking at your file anyways. Besides, it takes less than 2 weeks to go from medical request being received and then medical passed so I decided to wait and eventually after 25 months of waiting got the medical request.
I see, I'll give it 3 more months to make up for the lockdown in March, plus a bit extra because Quebec has reduced the number of admissible PRs per year since 2018. It just doesn't make sense that they still kept the 22 month timeframe, I expect it to change sometime towards the end of the year.
Waiting is our only option.
Happy you got yours, but I now understand that even if I get it, the wait might still continue after.

IJH

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys one of my friend who applied in July 2019 under PEQ program just got medical instruction letter.
I really dont understand how these things work. Someone applied in july 2018 have not still got medical but my friend got it just a week ago ... what the fuck

• Angry
Reactions: ArNo84
Feb 21, 2019
Hey guys one of my friend who applied in July 2019 under PEQ program just got medical instruction letter.
I really dont understand how these things work. Someone applied in july 2018 have not still got medical but my friend got it just a week ago ... what the fuck
Hi, did your friend receive AOR before getting the medical instruction letter?

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Need proof of this. I do not see any other info regarding 2019 applicants getting any response after July 2019.