+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
Hello all,
Has anyone got any update recently? Do you know if they are back to work or not? I've tried to call them several times but couldn't talk to any agent.
Our application is 95% complete. We've passed medical in Dec 2019 and got our pre-arrival in Jan 2020 but nothing happened after. I've also check the ECAS but the latest update is medical received. This long process is so frustrating. :rolleyes:
Same here. Medical completed on March and the status changed from `in process to decision made ` on April. No updates then after & don`t know what decision has been made. They have mentioned in the webpage (Canada.ca) that some steps PR applications that they are still processing may not be able to complete right now includes submitting the passport as well so we need to wait, no option.

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Same here. Medical completed on March and the status changed from `in process to decision made ` on April. No updates then after & don`t know what decision has been made. They have mentioned in the webpage (Canada.ca) that some steps PR applications that they are still processing may not be able to complete right now includes submitting the passport as well so we need to wait, no option.
CIC processing of immigration applications has come down to trickle now. See the below data from CIC.
Once this pandemic over, things will get back on track.

Source:
https://betterdwelling.com/canadas-biggest-real-estate-markets-see-a-big-drop-in-new-permanent-residents

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hi
I am inland applicant living here since last 4 yrs.
I am preparing my documents for PR Application.

I want to know, do we need to get Canadian Police Certificate now to submit along with other documents?
I did and you should also submit it hardly takes 10 days to get it by post. so get it done else it will delay your application

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Last week, I received CSQ in my mon project Inbox. It's a pdf file. I am confused about CSQ number, I guess it's not written.
Are they going to send any hard copy by mail? If not, what will be CSQ number?

These are three numbers in my CSQ, which one is CSQ number.
Numéro du dossier d'immigration du Québec = A000000000XXX (arrima file number)
Numéro de référence individuel = C36XXXXXX
Numéro de référence fédéral = 57XXXXXX

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I applied under regular. May be because my wife being a graduate of hospital management it was prioritized.

So it was only for CSQ? no priority in Federal? :)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Yes that's what it means. And he could get a prioritized federal treatment as well.
There are others remarks like, investor and program experience quebecoise, famillial etc.
He is luckey because new PEQ reforms could rotate everything.

If you have advanced french, you will need experience. If you have advanced qualifications and work experience you will need advanced french. Equal and fair system for all. So, labour jobs might get same code in csq like your friend and "high qualified job" might have to pass through PEQ.
I also have priority treatment and it is directly written on my CSQ.

It priorities the case in the Federal process but believe me it changes nothing. I have completed my 18th month recently, no medical yet.

Reactions: PetersAdrian

cemrocks

Feb 23, 2020
Dear all,

After a long wait, we just received our medical and police clearance certificate request today. Sharing my timeline for those who are interested to know.

Applied on: Oct,2018
AOR: Jan 2019
Transferred to visa office Singapore: Dec 2019
visa location: Singapore

Srikanth2811p

Aug 18, 2018
Dear all,

After a long wait, we just received our medical and police clearance certificate request today. Sharing my timeline for those who are interested to know.

Are you inland applicant ?

Nael_shawky

Oct 13, 2018
Dear all,

Congratulations!! hope every one waiting it to get it soon, this is a very good sign!

Reactions: cemrocks