+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sabil

Aug 14, 2019
Yes! That would be me. My information's in my signature, but I'll post it here:

Date Received: July 6th, 2018
Date Submitted: September 30th, 2018
Medical Request: November 12th, 2019
Medical Approved: November 16th, 2019
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services: November 27th, 2019
Ghost Update: early February 2020
Decision Made: mid-March 2020
PPR: ???
I have sent an enquiry via webform in the end of May. And I got a generic reply from them on June 1st week. However, I haven't seen any updates on my eligibility or background check. Did anyone got this reply from IRRC

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you of the decision. You may have to send additional documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent for you and your family members, if applicable. Please follow the instructions sent to your attention.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission to Canada as a permanent resident.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Citizens10

May 6, 2020
Hi
I am inland applicant living here since last 4 yrs.
I am preparing my documents for PR Application.

I want to know, do we need to get Canadian Police Certificate now to submit along with other documents?
No you don't need the Canadian one as they can verify it themself. But provide them with every one where you stayed for more than six months since you're 18.

Reactions: memdan

sabil

Aug 14, 2019
Hi

I want to know, do we need to get Canadian Police Certificate now to submit along with other documents?
From my knowledge you don't have to submit Canadian police certificate unless otherwise they ask you to submit it.

Mar 5, 2020
Is that the work permit after PGWP? In that case you need also the letter of AOR.
Yes i will be applying for the Employer specific Work permit after PGWP. I have applied for permanent residence in August 2019 and haven't received any response yet for AOR from IRCC. I guess we can attach P.R payment receipt as a proof. In your case you did employer compliance?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi

Yes, you have to get it. (I have a lawyer who asked me to get it) Missing documents are always delay of your application.

Last edited:

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Yes i will be applying for the Employer specific Work permit after PGWP. I have applied for permanent residence in August 2019 and haven't received any response yet for AOR from IRCC. I guess we can attach P.R payment receipt as a proof. In your case you did employer compliance?
They asked only for the receipt of the payment of my employer, I had a letter also but they didn't take it. You can try to call them but I know that's not very helpful recently, it's a total mess.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Did anybody request for GCMS notes recently? Do you know the average waiting time for it?
Normally, feedback period was around 20 - 25 days. I think this is extended now due to COVID-19.
Once I waited about 35 days, I guess it depends on the quantity of work they have.

bteufel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
When did you receive the request to pass your medicals? Are you an inland applicant?
I received the request on February 27. I went for medicals on March 4 and they were approved on April 15. Yes, I'm inland.

I did also applied on 23rd July. I am inland applicant and what about you?
I saw decision made on my ECAS since 12 th March. Do you see any update on ECAS?
I'm inland as well. My last update on ECAS is "medicals received" (on April 15).

Reactions: sabil

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Did anybody request for GCMS notes recently? Do you know the average waiting time for it?
Normally, feedback period was around 20 - 25 days. I think this is extended now due to COVID-19.
Yes I did. (inland and applied myself) I requested on May 6th and got it on May 28th. There is no progress at all as per my GCMS notes. Seems like no one has even touched the file. No officer notes at all. Only BG check in progress and RCMP check is NRT.
I have 5 months left in processing time.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Yes I did. (inland and applied myself) I requested on May 6th and got it on May 28th. There is no progress at all as per my GCMS notes. Seems like no one has even touched the file. No officer notes at all. Only BG check in progress and RCMP check is NRT.
I have 5 months left in processing time.
Thanks for replying.
That is interesting because I also applied on May 12th, it has been 35 days but no feedback yet.

Paris_m

Apr 1, 2020
Hello all,
Has anyone got any update recently? Do you know if they are back to work or not? I've tried to call them several times but couldn't talk to any agent.
Our application is 95% complete. We've passed medical in Dec 2019 and got our pre-arrival in Jan 2020 but nothing happened after. I've also check the ECAS but the latest update is medical received. This long process is so frustrating. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Emoz