+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
FYI...
And people who's files are being processed by BVC paris is getting processed and once canada opens the border they will start issuing PPRs.
Stay Positive everybody.;)
https://www.lapresse.ca/covid-19/202005/15/01-5273740-limmigration-jouera-un-role-cle-apres-la-pandemie-dit-le-ministre-mendicino.php
What is your news source ? Your link doesnt say anything about " files are being processed by BVC paris is getting processed and once canada opens the border they will start issuing PPRs. "

Can you post the correct news source link to back up your statement please ?

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
FYI...
And people who's files are being processed by BVC paris is getting processed and once canada opens the border they will start issuing PPRs.
Stay Positive everybody.;)
https://www.lapresse.ca/covid-19/202005/15/01-5273740-limmigration-jouera-un-role-cle-apres-la-pandemie-dit-le-ministre-mendicino.php
I translated the important parts for many of us.

The role that immigrant workers play in helping the country continue to operate during the COVID-19 pandemic is proof of the need for vigorous immigration, Federal Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino said Friday.

When COVID-19 forced border closures and a travel ban in March, Minister Mendicino released the Liberals’ immigration plan for the next three years.

The plan had established 341,000 permanent residents in 2020, 351,000 in 2021 and 361,000 in 2022, records.

The minister told the committee that an update on the numbers would be provided this fall. On Friday, he declined to say whether the targets remain achievable, even logistically, despite border and travel restrictions around the world.

"We could not feed Canadians at an affordable price without immigrants, we could not support our front line workers without immigration," he said.

"It is therefore of paramount importance that we continue to welcome immigrants today in a safe and orderly manner and to continue to do so in this future which will be widely believed to be supported by immigration as it has been in the past. "

The planned resumption of the parent and grandparent sponsorship program in late April is also on hold, and the future of the international student program is uncertain.

Although international students spend about $ 21.6 billion on the economy, their absence this fall while the borders are closed could be a serious blow.

The government is trying to remedy the situation by making some adjustments to keep students connected to Canada. A change announced this week was to allow those who will now take online courses to qualify for student work visas that previously required spending some time in Canada.

Another program that has been suspended is refugee resettlement.

Reactions: bassamkaaki

Mr.Patel1769

Nov 9, 2019
i have a question i'm coming to montreal as a student and after study i'm gonna get 3 year work permit however due to this covid 19 situation if i am unable to find a job in higher nocs will i get csq if i have a jobs experience of warehouse workers, or a forklift operator?

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
What about Sydney nova Scotia office?
My file shows 100% (green status line) on May 16, my final date for processing. Yet, no sign of ppr. I think the Nova Scotia office is experiencing delays as well like any other office worldwide. Patience I guess is the only thing we need to live with at the moment.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
My file shows 100% (green status line) on May 16, my final date for processing. Yet, no sign of ppr. I think the Nova Scotia office is experiencing delays as well like any other office worldwide. Patience I guess is the only thing we need to live with at the moment.
Same here, processing time going to reach 100% in May 24th. Sydney VO
I asked about this situation via webform, and no reply more than a week. However webform used to reply me in 3 days, seems like everything delays.
I agree with you, stay healthy and patiently at this moment.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I used webform asked about my application which is almost reach 100% precessing time. Today I got IRCC reply like this below.
My visa office is Sydney, hope this information is helpful.

------------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
-------------
I personally understand this message as most visa office are shut down or in very low efficiency at this moment. The precessing time bar is no longer useful recently.

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
I used webform asked about my application which is almost reach 100% precessing time. Today I got IRCC reply like this below.
My visa office is Sydney, hope this information is helpful.

------------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
-------------
I personally understand this message as most visa office are shut down or in very low efficiency at this moment. The precessing time bar is no longer useful recently.
can you share the link of webform where to request the status of file. I requested GCMS notes its already more than 2 weeks havenot got any reply. Usually it takes 30 days but never before so I am waiting for atleast 30 days pass. can you share the link of webform

ravi2016

Feb 12, 2020
Hi

I got CSQ few days back and there is typo in Birth name of my spouse CSQ. Can anyone please confirm do I need to request for name correction before I submit the PR application.

Zydrax8

Dec 15, 2019
Would it be okay to do the upfront medical instead of waiting?my progress bar shows 17 weeks and haven’t gotten any request yet.