+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

RTficial1

Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys, I'm almost at 24 months for my application. AOR was late April, 2018. Out of nervousness, I requested GCMS note. Basically, they requested an updated Schedule A in September, 2019. And the note says "email to the province of QC on this date" which coincides with when they updated receiving my updated Schedule A. Anyone has any guess what that might mean?

Reactions: PetersAdrian

RTficial1

Mar 13, 2020
Wht are their response? Are they waiting for a response from province of Quebec on your schedule A?
The generic messages that falls along the line of we have received all your documents. We will get on it asap bla bla bla. If you need extension for your work permit, here's some links that might be helpful.

Reactions: PetersAdrian

Hakin

Apr 24, 2020
I need your sincere advice

I am presently 32yrs married and my wife is 33 yrs

My score in IELTS L9 R 8 S 7.5 W 7 and my wife is rewriting hers

I have 9yrs experience in the IT industry and I lead my present department at work .

I enrolled in an MBA program that would be concluded by June 2020 ..So i can claim Masters Degree and my wife enrolled in an MSc program that would possibly end in January 2021(which we re not planing to put in the eca because of Age complications if we wait till next year .

My estimated estimated crs score is 462

My Questions are :

Can i apply to the Quebec region

Which Province should be best for us to apply ?

what is the average application turnover of such province

What your recommendation on my case ....

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020

I have 9yrs experience in the IT industry and I lead my present department at work .

I enrolled in an MBA program that would be concluded by June 2020 ..So i can claim Masters Degree and my wife enrolled in an MSc program that would possibly end in January 2021(which we re not planing to put in the eca because of Age complications if we wait till next year .

My Questions are :

Québec requires proficiency in French of B2 level which is above intermediate level. If you speak french you will be given more points. It is currently taking 23 months for the federal stage, on top of that another 15-17 months to take the province of Québec to process the certificat de sélection du Québec.

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013

My Questions are :

Just apply in Express Entry program. File processing in quebec is gonna take 1.5-2 years minimum even if you qualify for it and maximum no body knows. Whereas in express entry once ITA is received you can get PR within 8 months. I would suggest you to submit your file ASAP in pool to get ITA as during this covid-19 crises the pool is having lower cutoffs. The longer you wait higher will be the cutoffs.

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
guys, i need your help,
I've just sent my application through express post to Canada and i am pretty sure it will receive to Canada after 30th April. as you know the application fee will rise by end of this month(30th April), my question is what do they do? do they return my application or ask me to pay the gap or they consider delay due to Covid-19 and accept it?

Anna3445

Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys, I'm almost at 24 months for my application. AOR was late April, 2018. Out of nervousness, I requested GCMS note. Basically, they requested an updated Schedule A in September, 2019. And the note says "email to the province of QC on this date" which coincides with when they updated receiving my updated Schedule A. Anyone has any guess what that might mean?
Hi there ,
Same situation with you. It will be 23 months on next Monday and no news. They are doing Background check. Please let me know if you receive the decision.