+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Jun 27, 2019
Hi Friends,

May I know the exact NOC code for the below job title and roles and responsibilities. Highly appreciate your honest responses..

Title : Software Developer

Your responsibilities being mentioned as below,
 Develop and implement new software programs
 Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
 Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support Colleagues
 Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and
 Optimization
 Design and update software database
 Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
 Receive business logic specifications and design documents, and translate them into HTML5, CSS3 preprocessor styling LESS, JSON files, JavaScript code and AngularJS.
 Design a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
 Create logic in the Java/J2EE to show appropriate plans/offers to the end user.

Appreciate your replies..

Thanks,
S.A

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Friends,

May I know the exact NOC code for the below job title and roles and responsibilities. Highly appreciate your honest responses..

Title : Software Developer

Your responsibilities being mentioned as below,
 Develop and implement new software programs
 Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
 Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support Colleagues
 Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and
 Optimization
 Design and update software database
 Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
 Receive business logic specifications and design documents, and translate them into HTML5, CSS3 preprocessor styling LESS, JSON files, JavaScript code and AngularJS.
 Design a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
 Create logic in the Java/J2EE to show appropriate plans/offers to the end user.

Appreciate your replies..

Thanks,
S.A
Probably 2173.

PS: This is not the right thread to ask this incase you haven't read the title of this thread. You will have better response in Express Entry or CEC threads.

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
No, the raise won't affect you since you paid before 30th april.
the thing is i saw this article on https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/canadian-immigration-processing-fees-increase-april-30-0414086.html#gs.4oyo1f
The new regulations come into effect on April 30, at 9 a.m. EDT. Completed applications received before this time will be processed in accordance with the current fee schedule. Applications received on or after that time that do not include the correct fees will be returned to the applicant as incomplete.
maybe its my misunderstanding but they clarified that "Applications that received after that will be returned!"

Reactions: PetersAdrian

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
the thing is i saw this article on https://www.cicnews.com/2020/04/canadian-immigration-processing-fees-increase-april-30-0414086.html#gs.4oyo1f
The new regulations come into effect on April 30, at 9 a.m. EDT. Completed applications received before this time will be processed in accordance with the current fee schedule. Applications received on or after that time that do not include the correct fees will be returned to the applicant as incomplete.
maybe its my misunderstanding but they clarified that "Applications that received after that will be returned!"
Remember your application time frame (23 months) starts since the date your application is received in Sydney.

Reactions: kia.mt

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
As earlier mentioned in this post, I got DM in my ECAS by 13th March (inland app) and no news from IRCC yet. Also my representative told me that two more clients of her got CoPR by the beginning of March and sent the copy of passports and pictures by 9th,March and no updates yer. Let's hope that by next week they start to move on...

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
People stop using the tracker or there is no one get ppr/mr??
The tracker froze for almost 50days.:eek:
I was wondering the same thing. I am only 14 days away but looks like there is not much going on. I read that applications are still being processed but not sure what stages of the app are on stand by (??). Perhaps they will not render decisions until the travel restrictions are lifted in June??