+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bteufel

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to share my latest update:
APP: 23 Jul 2018
AOR: 20 Sep 2018
MR: 27 Feb 2020
Medical visit: 04 Mar 2020
Medical passed: 15 Apr 2020

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
According to the site Canadavisa...... Travel restrictions will end on 30 June 2020...... To what extent should I believe it?

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Can you share the link? Can’t seem to find this info on the CIC website
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
They’re still issuing these requests and processing them if someone is able to provide the PCC and medical exam....all this is saying is that we don’t get penalized for not providing stuff on time.

It’s not on hold at all...although likely delayed
1- As per website,,Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include........
so all those applicants who are waiting for MR will not get any request.
2-Not Processing = on-hold.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
As I understand, they still continue to send medical or police certificate requests although they know that some applicants may not be able to deliver those on time.
So; they will not penalize any of the applicants because of the late delivery.
Due to virus outbreak, some governmental offices and medical facilities are closed temporarily.
Normally they were giving 30 days to complete required documents, now it is also extended to 90 days automatically.

I think that this circumstance will cause delays in documentation processing phases and unfortunately will increase average processing times.

Do you know anyone who got MR from the mid of March ?

I am completing my 16th month in 2 weeks, still no MR yet.

Reactions: VCIce and ArNo84