+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hello,
Has any one recently received their Medical Request after the pre-arrival services?
I received my pre-arrival services on 12-Mar-2020 and waiting for MR, below my Timeline
AOR; 26-Feb-2019
Biometric: 09-May-2019
Pre-arrival: 12-Mar-2020

Regards
I have also received the pre-arrival on early March-2020 but still no medical request, may be by this week.

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Thanks for this initiative,
I am working in Quebec, if i have quebec valid job offer is it useful to add points to Federal PR application?
Many thanks

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hey, can u delete my case from your thing? I don't feel so safe using that tracker anymore since the data was hacked, i tried to remove it but it's not working.
It's under the same username.
@ngkapadiya @Martin 87

Both of your data has been removed. But you both are welcome to view others timelines though. If you both do not want to share timelines it is perfectly ok. I would not call it hacking though, since the tracker is open anyone can modify any case.

I am also aware that you are the one who is modifying other's cases to sabotage the tracker. Not sure why you are playing the victim now. Why dont you feel safe ? Your banking information was there ? Or was your important personal documents were in tracker ? Did you enter your credit card data in the tracker. Do not do fear mongering dude. Not sure how much of a skilled immigrant you are. But if Quebec is selecting immigrants like you, Quebec surely needs to revamp their immigration system like Express Entry so that they can remove the wheat from the chaffs like you.

We depend on the good will of people not to modify other's data. I am not sure if you were aware of it, but previously it was an open google docs sheet and people were adding cases to it without making much fuss about it. I am not sure what you two have against it.

No one is forcing anyone to use the tracker. I am doing this as a service to help everyone in this lengthy PR process of Quebec.

Since there are some people like you and your other friend in this forum who are purposely sabotaging the openness of the tracker, I am thinking of implementing a login system. Rest assured, any data modification done by these people have been rolled back and the data is accurate.

Last edited:

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
@ngkapadiya @Martin 87

Both of your data has been removed. But you both are welcome to view others timelines though. If you both do not want to share timelines it is perfectly ok. I would not call it hacking though, since the tracker is open anyone can modify any case.

I am also aware that you are the one who is modifying other's cases to sabotage the tracker. Not sure why you are playing the victim now. Why dont you feel safe ? Your banking information was there ? Or was your important personal documents were in tracker ? Did you enter your credit card data in the tracker. Do not do fear mongering dude. Not sure how much of a skilled immigrant you are. But if Quebec is selecting immigrants like you, Quebec surely needs to revamp their immigration system like Express Entry so that they can remove the wheat from the chaffs like you.

We depend on the good will of people not to modify other's data. I am not sure if you were aware of it, but previously it was an open google docs sheet and people were adding cases to it without making much fuss about it. I am not sure what you two have against it.

No one is forcing anyone to use the tracker. I am doing this as a service to help everyone in this lengthy PR process of Quebec.

Since there are some people like you and your other friend in this forum who are purposely sabotaging the openness of the tracker, I am thinking of implementing a login system. Rest assured, any data modification done by these people have been rolled back and the data is accurate.
Thanks for the hard work and keeping the tracker effective. New system is way better than google spreadsheets. More suggestions are listed below, I know it is hard to implement some of those changes.

Tracker should have a login system.

Tracker should be closed to public.

It should be open to only logged in users.

There should be some privileges for the users who were entering their data. Such as they should be able to see complete sheet but others only the last five added cases or averages etc.

Tracker should not ask any personal data or identifiable private information.

And one more thing,
All historical, unknown and incomplete application information should be deleted. For example, applicants who applied in 2016 and did not get Medicals yet etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: ncat99

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
There should be a login system.
Tracker should be closed to public.
It should be open to only logged in users.
Tracker should not ask any personal data or identifiable private information.
> There should be some privileges for the users who were entering their data. Such as they should be able to see complete sheet but others only the last added cases etc.
Thank you, this is a very good suggestion. I will add this feature.
Currently I am working on all these. Might take some days to finish.

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I appreciate what he have done too! But I'm surprised that he doesn't know who change the data! So it's not under control.

I had never ever changed any information in this tracker
I had never used it at all at all.

Please look for who change it! It's absolutely not me! I will leave this thread
Thanks for everyone tried to help me!

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
@nikhil56 I just wanted to recognize how much work you're doing for the community. I know how difficult it is to create and maintain a database like the one you're doing. Everyone in this community should applaud your efforts.

To everyone else: he's actually paying a small fee each month to host that tracker. So I hope you know how kind and generous his efforts are (unlike the wannabe hackers, who are unsuccessfully trying to destroy his tracker).

Anna3445

Feb 21, 2020
The 22 months deadline or the new 23 months deadline ? If it’s been 23 months (New processing time delay) you should be able to raise an enquiry through the web form...hang in there!
The 22 months .I already did the enquiry at 6th April and the processing time change at 7th April and I got the answer that the deadline change. On my cic account didn’t change the date .Still is 5th April and 0 date . Hope I will get at list at 5th May.

• Sad
Reactions: VCIce