+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Please update us on this if you see an increase on your estimated completion date within a few days time, as I cant see it due to my Lawyer representing me and has the GCKey. Thank you.
Will do. Just checked and is still the same so it might change in a couple of days. Will let you know.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Due to disruptions caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), processing times are no longer accurate. We’re working to process applications as quickly as possible. Find out how you’re affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).

Did you noticed this message on the top!?

Temporary foreign workers, some international students and approved permanent residents who haven’t yet landed are now able to enter Canada.
The travel restriction exemptions that were announced are now in place. If you’re exempt, you can now travel to Canada.
If you’re travelling by air, you need to pass a health check conducted by airlines before you’re allowed to board your flight. Anyone who shows symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter Canada by air.
When you arrive in Canada we’ll assess your health before you leave the port of entry. You must isolate for 14 days even if you have no symptoms. This is mandatory.

Another message!
Yes, actually when I’ve checked it last week, landing was not allowed.
Seems that now at least they started to accept landings again.

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Ok folks, the processing time increased by a month to 23 months now.
I dont know when we will complete this catch up game with Quebec immigration. Now I have two things to thank for.

1 . The anti immigrant Quebec CAQ government.
(Now they will have even more reasons to cut economic immigrants quota when this pandemic is over)
2. The corona virus.

Huge huge mistake of coming to work in Quebec. Should have left Quebec long ago to other provinces to apply for Express Entry. Would have been a citizen by now. Hindsight is 20/20.

Totally agree with your comments and conclusion as of now.
its a huge mistake causing waste of time and energy applying & waiting for Quebec reply

mumen700

Jan 10, 2020
Hello,
Has any one recently received their Medical Request after the pre-arrival services?
I received my pre-arrival services on 12-Mar-2020 and waiting for MR, below my Timeline
AOR; 26-Feb-2019
Biometric: 09-May-2019
Pre-arrival: 12-Mar-2020

Regards

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Totally agree with your comments and conclusion as of now.
its a huge mistake causing waste of time and energy applying & waiting for Quebec reply
I think that they are trying to clean the mess the previous government did, but not very successful. Unfortunately, they created even bigger one. Too much CSQ for the quota and the federal government is not in a hurry.

serge1985

Nov 17, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Beirut
Doc's Request.
02-03-2020
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
Am from Lebanon too but currently in the U.S. Is the pre-arrival letter a good sign for ppr? I received mine after my medicals were approved in December 2019 and criminal certificates were sent as well. Still waiting...
I believe so. Usually people receive pre-arrival letter before 2-3 months from PPR.

serge1985

Nov 17, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Beirut
Doc's Request.
02-03-2020
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
Hi Serge,

Did you get a new line on ecas when you received pre arrival?

Thanks.
No. Pre-Arrival letter was not mentioned in ECAS...The last line was about requesting some updated information regarding my dependents...

Reactions: ArNo84

jcsp_87

Apr 9, 2020
..Hi... They are started to give AOR?
I don't believe so, no one else here or in the french forums has gotten it, nor anyone else in the tracker has updated on this matter. I also just spoke to my immigration agency (which handles hundreds of applications) and he said he hasn't gotten a single AOR. Could you put some anonymous proof, if so?

jcsp_87

Apr 9, 2020
Someone edited my case from the tracker....what the hell
I do not live in India and I am from France
Yup, my previous post got deleted "for getting personal." But there is someone (who I can't mention) who's been editing/trying to destroy the tracker. We already alerted the forum managers about this person, but they said they couldn't do anything. It's unreasonable and childish to destroy such a nice community service

Blessme00

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
I don't believe so, no one else here or in the french forums has gotten it, nor anyone else in the tracker has updated on this matter. I also just spoke to my immigration agency (which handles hundreds of applications) and he said he hasn't gotten a single AOR. Could you put some anonymous proof, if so?
hi... Pls see above post. He got biometric req ....