+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hello everyone...
yesterday I have received request for additional documents (police clearance certificate) and a deadline to submit in 60 days..
As there are a lot of well knowledge people about Quebec immigration here.. can anyone tell me in what stage/situation I am?? Is it a positive sign for request of additional documents.
my time line is
File received 6 March 2019
Aor may 16 2019
Biometric 22 may 2019
Yes its a good sign, your background/security checks have commenced.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Exactly, IRCC changed the way of processing Quebec applications.

For ex. Before, they were sending medical requests 4-5 months after the application. Now, they started to send MR at the last phase of the processing and they deliver PR within 1-3 months after the medical results sent.
Formerly, they were asking remedicals if they could not complete the processing within a year after medical results sent.
This is very good step because asking remedicals have caused extended processing times, more paperwork and waste of money.

I believe that their objective is to decrease processing times and their first target is to reach 15 - 17 months as it is announced on their website.
I, personally, expect a decrease in processing times anytime soon.
Its aint 15-17 months on their website, currently its 22 months.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR Time !!! :D :D :D , Thanks GOD !

Finally, it is my turn to write a post for my PPR, Its been a very long journey for me.

I came to Quebec in 2014, applied for CSQ in January 2016, Application got rejected initially, re-applied and got CSQ in July 2018.

Quickly gathered everything and filed for Federal application, Application received on August 07,2018, Medicals were done upfront,

AOR date : January 17,2019.

Medicals passed: February 17,2019.

*********************************A long silence after this************************************************

Applied for GCMS notes twice initially, no updates in the GCMS.

Applied for third time GCMS, update on the file i.e. Medicals got extended, but no updates from CIC account.

*****************************************************************************************************
MARCH 10, 2020 , READY FOR VISA EMAIL.

Passport sent out today, hope to receive it soon :)

#JMD

Thank you so much everyone for being part of this journey, a special thanks to nikhil for the immigration tracker.

I really wish good luck to everyone waiting for their PRs.

God bless you guys !

Cheers,

Max.

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019

Finally, it is my turn to write a post for my PPR, Its been a very long journey for me.

I came to Quebec in 2014, applied for CSQ in January 2016, Application got rejected initially, re-applied and got CSQ in July 2018.

Quickly gathered everything and filed for Federal application, Application received on August 07,2018, Medicals were done upfront,

*********************************A long silence after this************************************************

Applied for third time GCMS, update on the file i.e. Medicals got extended, but no updates from CIC account.

*****************************************************************************************************

#JMD

Thank you so much everyone for being part of this journey, a special thanks to nikhil for the immigration tracker.

God bless you guys !

Cheers,

Max.
Congratulations!!

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone..
if you guys have noticed I recently posted about my application update couple of days ago.. embassy has requested for additional documents.. today I have received an email that say pre arrival service.. can anyone explain my situation.. where do I stand..

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019

#JMD

God bless you guys !

Cheers,

Max.
Congrats

Reactions: Maxsharma12

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017

#JMD

God bless you guys !

Cheers,

Max.
Congrats! Wish the best for you.

One question

Did you get MR in a month after your AOR in 2019 or is it just typo?

thanks.

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone..
if you guys have noticed I recently posted about my application update couple of days ago.. embassy has requested for additional documents.. today I have received an email that say pre arrival service.. can anyone explain my situation.. where do I stand..
Hello everyone...
yesterday I have received request for additional documents (police clearance certificate) and a deadline to submit in 60 days..
As there are a lot of well knowledge people about Quebec immigration here.. can anyone tell me in what stage/situation I am?? Is it a positive sign for request of additional documents.
my time line is
Aor may 16 2019
Biometric 22 may 2019
Hi, is this the first time u need to submit Police Clearance??
Hello everyone...
my time line is
Aor may 16 2019
Biometric 22 may 2019
Hi, did you submit Police certificate earlier ?
Your application is moving in the right direction, just provide all the required documents and let them process with some gud news soon.

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi, is this the first time u need to submit Police Clearance??

Hi, did you submit Police certificate earlier ?
Your application is moving in the right direction, just provide all the required documents and let them process with some gud news soon.
Hey.. thank you for replying.. this is going to be my second time I am submitting my pcc.. I hope things workout well.. just a query.. usually how much time does it take to receive medical after pre arrival mail..

Uniqueusername

Nov 26, 2019

#JMD

God bless you guys !

Cheers,

Max.
CONGRATULATIONS! the wait is finally over :)
Do you mind telling me what percentage of progress was showing on your tracker when you got this news?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Wish the best for you.

One question

Did you get MR in a month after your AOR in 2019 or is it just typo?

thanks.
hi there, it was not a typing error.

I got my medical passed right after one month of getting AOR.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have a question, is that possible to get DM without a pre-arrival letter?
I noticed many people didn't tell the time of receive the pre-arrival in the tracker.
Thank you.