+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Blessme00

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Hi,,,I didn't call IRCC.One of my friend is there in Canada,I told her to call once.Waiting for the info....If it doesn't work,i will call.And I all ready raised webform on 08/12/2019.(Most of the applicant's are waiting for AOR since July.under qswp.Anyways hope for the best...thanks.

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Its case to case, some got earlier. I got mine on my 20th month.
Hello Carlotanching....
I have gone through several of your posts and you seem familiar and well resourced with regards to immigration matters.
I got a small question:
"My file moved to LVO on 2nd December 2019, after medical examinations on 14 November 2019 and pre-arrival invitation letter on 18 November 2019. However, on ECAS,my application status has moved to application received from in-progress and it has remained so since 2 December 2019"
What should i do?
Thx

Last edited:

ROCKY24

Nov 29, 2019
Hello Carlotanching....
I have gone through several of your posts and you seem familiar and well resourced with regards to immigration matters.
I got a small question:
"My file moved to LVO on 2nd December 2019, after medical examinations on 14 November 2019 and pre-arrival invitation letter on 18 November 2019. However, on ECAS,my application status has moved to application received from in-progress and it has remained so since 2 December 2019"
What should i do?
Thx
Did you applied in QSW program

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Carlotanching....
I got a small question:
What should i do?
Thx
Hello dear,

Thanks, but Im not an expert, my advices is just based on my own journey, experiences and inputs from other applicants here. I am also just giving back since I was also helped by others here by my questions regarding my own application.
My take on your question is- transfer to local VO is a good sign just like mine, based also from the advice from CIC agents. It would also mean that your checks are all passed or they need additional checks on your LVO.

Regarding your ECAS, I guess you just need to wait for your- Application Received to change to In Process again- which is a sign of IP2, again an excellent sign.

Good luck on your application. The whole journey is really stressful but still worth the wait after you see the ECAS changes to Decision Made. Believe me, you will feel like you are in cloud seven! Me, im still ecstatic, just today I just receive my passport with my immigrant visa and COPR!!!!!

Good luck to all of us! I always pray for all of us to get the golden email/ PPR!!

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hello dear,

Thanks, but Im not an expert, my advices is just based on my own journey, experiences and inputs from other applicants here. I am also just giving back since I was also helped by others here by my questions regarding my own application.
My take on your question is- transfer to local VO is a good sign just like mine, based also from the advice from CIC agents. It would also mean that your checks are all passed or they need additional checks on your LVO.

Regarding your ECAS, I guess you just need to wait for your- Application Received to change to In Process again- which is a sign of IP2, again an excellent sign.

Good luck on your application. The whole journey is really stressful but still worth the wait after you see the ECAS changes to Decision Made. Believe me, you will feel like you are in cloud seven! Me, im still ecstatic, just today I just receive my passport with my immigrant visa and COPR!!!!!

Good luck to all of us! I always pray for all of us to get the golden email/ PPR!!
Hi dear, thx for taking some moments from your precious time for me.
Im so much stressed out.....
Hope that one day i will be released from all those worries.......
Bon Courage and God blesses u

ROCKY24

Nov 29, 2019
Hello Rocky,
Wehave the same to same timeline....OK
Im under the QSW and you?
Hope we got our PPR soon.
Thx
CSQ RECEIVED : 15 feb 2018
AOR FOR FEDERAL: AUG 2018
MEDICAL:12 NOV 2019
MEDICAL RECEIVED :23 NOV 2019
RCMP CERTIFICATE :REQUESTED :23 NOV 2019
PRE ARRIVAL SERVICE : 23 NOV 2019
RCMP RECEIVED TO CIC :10 DEC 2019
BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS
APPLIED IN QSW

Reactions: NAZ1978

SAAEA

Jun 4, 2019
Iran
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
File Transfer...
18-10-2019
Med's Request
10-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Its case to case, some got earlier. I got mine on my 20th month.
After we did the medical check, our eCAS status changed to Decision Made. but our online account timeline changed from 15 to 14 months. I think the timeline isn't accurate because during the last 6 months it changed from 17 to 14 only. what's your idea?

Reactions: dearmilkyway

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
After we did the medical check, our eCAS status changed to Decision Made. but our online account timeline changed from 15 to 14 months. I think the timeline isn't accurate because during the last 6 months it changed from 17 to 14 only. what's your idea?
That’s great news. You already finished your process 14 months earlier than estimated processing time.
Congratulations!

Reactions: SAAEA

SAAEA

Jun 4, 2019
Iran
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
File Transfer...
18-10-2019
Med's Request
10-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
That’s great news. You already finished your process 14 months earlier than estimated processing time.
Congratulations!
Thank you.
But I'm still uncertain which is right? eCAS status or account estimated time? I think these aren't synced.

SAAEA

Jun 4, 2019
Iran
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
File Transfer...
18-10-2019
Med's Request
10-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Guys, i didn't recieve my AOR yet.
And i am changing my appartment, how do I update my adress so that my apr letter don't go to older apartment??
You will receive AOR by email.

Reactions: Martin 87

masood53

Sep 28, 2019
The following sentence is in my note :

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date: 2020/02/08

can you tell me What does this sentence mean ?
I am in month
25 :(:(:(.

Last edited:

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

I am in month

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

I am in month
This means that the immigration officer will look into your file on or before the due date. If everything is alright, you would probably go to the next stage and you would receive a DM, in case your file has been through medical, security check, etc... or you would be assigned another due date in case a doc is missing or more details are required for whatsoever. Wish you all the best.