+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by quebec100, Jun 2, 2015.

1. You should count 22 months from application received date, not from AOR.
    Your process actually goes quite fast, already received and did your medicals.

SAAEA likes this.
  2. Thanks a lot,
    and could you please provide me contact details of the immigration intake centre

3. Hello,
    could you please tell me how do you see the percentage of remaining estimated processed time (I sent my docs in August 2019 and didnt even get my AoR). This will be of great help.
    Thanks,

4. https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com

The easiest way to see the process is to follow the immigration tracker (also, you should add your case as well—it's quick). Here you can get a good overview of the immigration process with hundreds of applicants:

https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com

Vahan likes this.
  5. After you get AoR, you will be able to track your application online via IRCC account and able to see the estimated remaining time.
    Don't worry, just wait. You will get your AoR in short period of time.

Vahan likes this.
  6. IRCC Call Centre 1-888-242-2100

Vahan likes this.
  7. do they make you wait all 23 months even after you've done medicals and is waiting for dm/ppr?

8. Its case to case, some got earlier. I got mine on my 20th month.

9. Hiii Anyone received AOR recently....Pls share info...thanks...im waiting since July 2019!!!!!!!

10. Did you call IRCC ? If you are calling from India, use Skype or Google Voice & call at EST morning times to get hold of an IRCC representative. Some reps are pretty much useless, but some are extremely helpful. If you feel the first rep was not helpful, trying calling next day & hopefully you will get someone who can help you about your case.
    IRCC Call Centre 1-888-242-2100

11. I still can't figure out from where to start counting.. Application received date or AOR..?

12. @dearmilkyway has clearly stated "You should count 22 months from application received date, not from AOR."

ppcg2510 likes this.
  13. Hi,,,I didn't call IRCC.One of my friend is there in Canada,I told her to call once.Waiting for the info....If it doesn't work,i will call.And I all ready raised webform on 08/12/2019.(Most of the applicant's are waiting for AOR since July.under qswp.Anyways hope for the best...thanks.

14. #22709 NAZ1978, Dec 13, 2019 at 12:36 AM
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    Hello Carlotanching....
    I have gone through several of your posts and you seem familiar and well resourced with regards to immigration matters.
    I got a small question:
    "My file moved to LVO on 2nd December 2019, after medical examinations on 14 November 2019 and pre-arrival invitation letter on 18 November 2019. However, on ECAS,my application status has moved to application received from in-progress and it has remained so since 2 December 2019"
    What should i do?
    Thx

15. Did you applied in QSW program