+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi All,

Can some one in group who got DM or ready for visa or COPR has checked their visa status in my after all DM - ready for visa and COPR now it says in process previously it was DM instated of in Process

may be is system error

please someone check and let me know.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi All,

Can some one in group who got DM or ready for visa or COPR has checked their visa status in my after all DM - ready for visa and COPR now it says in process previously it was DM instated of in Process

may be is system error

Oh my! Having a DM is heavenly and all of a sudden it goes back to back to In Process is just frustrating. Im actually curious about this, do you have a time to call CIC? Pls update us about this. Im just waiting for DM too since all my BG is done since August 29. Btw, what’s your timeline? Thanks

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi All,

may be is system error

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi All,

may be is system error

Multiple posting!

racineba

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
HI All,
By the the Grace of God I have become a permanent resident.
Inland application with dependent (spouse)
  1. February 16 2018 Application sent
  2. March 24 2018 AOR
  3. April 4 2019 Additional document request ( they asked me to renew mine and my wife passport that was going to expire in less than 6 months)
  4. April 20 2019 We did upfront Medical
  5. May 24 2019 Medical passed
  6. August 26 2019 Additional document request and They gave us 7 days to send all the documents
  • IMM 008 Generic Form for Permanent residency
  • Schedule A for both my wife and myself
  • List of travel
  • Settlement Plan (because I live in Toronto)
  • Police certificates since 2017/03/24 (turns out I did not even need it even though they asked for it because I have not left Canada since 2017)
6". September 2 2019 Additional documents uploaded
7.September 13 2019 Decision Made and IRCC sent us correspondance for a landing Interview for the following week
8.September 20 2019 LAnding Interview and Confirmation of PR at the Etobicoke office (less than 10 minutes all they really asked for is "when we last entered the country and if we have comitted any crimes in Canada and elsewhere or if we had other dependents , very generic questions they ask of everybody)
The process took 19 months in total. It has been frustrating and discouraging at times especially when renewing my work permit but it's all over now all Praise and Thanks to God.
For those still waiting, there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. Cheers everyone. I wish, I hope I pray you all get your DM and PR soon.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,
By the the Grace of God I have become a permanent resident.
Inland application with dependent (spouse)
  1. February 16 2018 Application sent
  2. March 24 2018 AOR
  3. April 4 2019 Additional document request ( they asked me to renew mine and my wife passport that was going to expire in less than 6 months)
  4. April 20 2019 We did upfront Medical
  5. May 24 2019 Medical passed
  6. August 26 2019 Additional document request and They gave us 7 days to send all the documents
  • IMM 008 Generic Form for Permanent residency
  • Schedule A for both my wife and myself
  • List of travel
  • Settlement Plan (because I live in Toronto)
  • Police certificates since 2017/03/24 (turns out I did not even need it even though they asked for it because I have not left Canada since 2017)
6". September 2 2019 Additional documents uploaded
7.September 13 2019 Decision Made and IRCC sent us correspondance for a landing Interview for the following week
8.September 20 2019 LAnding Interview and Confirmation of PR at the Etobicoke office (less than 10 minutes all they really asked for is "when we last entered the country and if we have comitted any crimes in Canada and elsewhere or if we had other dependents , very generic questions they ask of everybody)
The process took 19 months in total. It has been frustrating and discouraging at times especially when renewing my work permit but it's all over now all Praise and Thanks to God.
For those still waiting, there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. Cheers everyone. I wish, I hope I pray you all get your DM and PR soon.
congratulations :D :D :D

Reactions: racineba

rickdecakrd

Feb 26, 2018
hi guys! gonna be landing soon in quebec... do you know if any documents are required besides visa, copr and passport? Do you need a proof of funds? If so, of how much? Thanks

Reactions: Calinda

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys! gonna be landing soon in quebec... do you know if any documents are required besides visa, copr and passport? Do you need a proof of funds? If so, of how much? Thanks
you need to have a copy or original of your CSQ along with other documents you mentioned. You only need to show proof of funds if you are carrying more than 10K CAD.

Reactions: rickdecakrd

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon

$10k and copy of CSQ you don’t need original CSQ

lawrenceraj

Oct 8, 2018
Congrats....

how do you got re-mdeical ? so first medical request is over after 12 months?
Could you please let me know.
My Medical passed over 12 months from OCT 2019.So can i get re-medical request in NOV 2019?Please let me know?.

Thanks
Lawrence.

Hi Guys,

I am outland applicant. My Medical will be expired by next month OCT 2019.Can I get a re-medical in OCT 2019 or when CIC will send out the notification for re-medical?
If anyone can share the information that would be great.

Thanks
Lawrence.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017

Hi Guys,

I am outland applicant. My Medical will be expired by next month OCT 2019.Can I get a re-medical in OCT 2019 or when CIC will send out the notification for re-medical?
If anyone can share the information that would be great.

Thanks
Lawrence.
Just wait for the request, they may extend your medicals. I got my MR after being expired for 8 months

ghapama

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
$10k and copy of CSQ you don’t need original CSQ
Quick question about this - I don't remember it but I did declare I had $10,000. But now that my partner has to go through this (hopefully soon) I am wondering : what if someone doesn't have that kind of money set aside ? (an inland applicant, who has a job, and already pays rent here, for example).

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Quick question about this - I don't remember it but I did declare I had $10,000. But now that my partner has to go through this (hopefully soon) I am wondering : what if someone doesn't have that kind of money set aside ? (an inland applicant, who has a job, and already pays rent here, for example).
Could you please see the document " contract respecting financial self-sufficiency " . It doesn't say cad10k anywhere, if you have declared then you'll haveto show them that amount of money, but it did say about how much the principal applicant should show and the amount adds up according the members of the family , all the details are mentioned very clearly eg. A principal applicant accompanying spouse with two minors is around CAD5500. And I guess it doesn't apply to inland applicants as you can read in the first paragraph, yet I urge you to confirm twice.

Last edited: