+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks. Is my background check completed? or CIC would do it after medicals?
hard to comment on that. Only GCMS notes can provide that clarity. Don't worry, since you are nearing the completion of 22 months timelines, expect your DM pretty soon. Per my guess, either October or December, looking at what happened last year.

paras_123

Aug 15, 2019
Mostly after medicals, some after remedicals. It actually depends from person to person, no one exactly knows the pattern!
one more thing that was asked in the letter to provide.. latest passport copies. ? Is it routine to get these copies before BG check? or its an indication that all processes has already been done and application is moving towards closing?

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Mostly after medicals, some after remedicals. It actually depends from person to person, no one exactly knows the pattern!
I'm excited too. Just passed medicals this week (Sept 2019). My 22 months will be on November 2019. It would be nice to get an estimate so I can begin transitioning out of my work and home here. I did that last year in anticipation but turned out I had to wait for 1 more year.

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
I did re-medicals. Doctor uploaded documents in the system. Is it enough or I have to send it to them via web form or uppload in my cic account as well?

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
I did re-medicals. Doctor uploaded documents in the system. Is it enough or I have to send it to them via web form or uppload in my cic account as well?
It is called e-medicals.. your physician is meant to upload for you to IRCC.

You are not meant to upload yourself. So far you have confirmed that your physician have uploaded it then you are fine. Just check frequently to know when it changes to Medicals Passed. Good luck.

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
It is called e-medicals.. your physician is meant to upload for you to IRCC.

You are not meant to upload yourself. So far you have confirmed that your physician have uploaded it then you are fine. Just check frequently to know when it changes to Medicals Passed. Good luck.
Thanks, after what time should I expect the change PASSED?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Recently Approved those who received COPR my medical will expired in Nov. 2019 and hopefully I will get my COPR Next week so do they will give me only two months to go to Canada ? My ready for visa email says ( I think it’s general for everyone)

NOTE: Visa Validity

The issuance of your Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your documents as and when requested.

Once you receive your Permanent Resident document(s), please verify the information on it is correct. If there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform Centralized Intake Office immediately. Your name will appear in the same format as it appears in your passport.

Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended.

If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply by submitting a new application and paying new processing fees. All such applications will be assessed according to the immigration laws in force at the time of receipt of the application. There is no guarantee a future application would be successful.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi

Did you got your COPR ?

And your ready for visa email says

Your visa will be valid for only 1 year after your medicals?

Good morning guys
Got that damn email
Inland applicant
4 october 2017 applied
AOR 15 Jan 2018
Medical 24 April 2018
MD extended June 5 2019
DM 29 august 2019
Best luck for all

Reactions: Emad85

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Recently Approved those who received COPR my medical will expired in Nov. 2019 and hopefully I will get my COPR Next week so do they will give me only two months to go to Canada ? My ready for visa email says ( I think it’s general for everyone)

NOTE: Visa Validity

The issuance of your Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your documents as and when requested.

Once you receive your Permanent Resident document(s), please verify the information on it is correct. If there are any errors, such as incorrect spelling of name or incorrect date of birth, please inform Centralized Intake Officeimmediately. Your name will appear in the same format as it appears in your passport.

Your Permanent Resident document(s) will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations or earlier if your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended.

If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply by submitting a new application and paying new processing fees. All such applications will be assessed according to the immigration laws in force at the time of receipt of the application. There is no guarantee a future application would be successful.

My represe

my hired representative got it through email. Thanks
Thanks Group for all information..
Finally got ready for visa mail.
App-oct 16 2017
Ist medical - june 2018
2nd Medical- Aug 19 passed
28 Aug - DM
29 Aug- PPR

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Same as mine..it is updated on Gckey but not yet updated on ecas.

Nothing to worry at all..that it is updated on Gckey is even the best.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys, I applied for CSQ through PEQ studies in July. They received my file in July 9th, just one day before the changes on the PEQ.
On August 5th, they sent a "further verification" letter, that arrived on August 29th.
I keep calling them but it is still under verification, no updates.
I suspect it is related to the interview, which I am fine with. However, the waiting time is killing me.
How long should I expect waiting from the day of the letter to the actual convocation for the interview ?