+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
It's been over a week I'm asking my agent to get me my Application number and UCI so that i can call CIC, she's says they need time , one week isn't enough time? She just need to open my file and send me .It could be because according to agreement she got all of her payment and now it looks like she ignores me.
Thats really the bug concern about agents- they wont care after paying them! Again, junk them and send a letter to CIC, telling them that you’ll drop your agent!

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Thats really the bug concern about agents- they wont care after paying them! Again, junk them and send a letter to CIC, telling them that you’ll drop your agent!
Actually I'm in my 17th month , I wonder should I drop at this moment. Anyway I'll call CIC to get updates. Thank you for your reply.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Actually I'm in my 17th month , I wonder should I drop at this moment. Anyway I'll call CIC to get updates. Thank you for your reply.
You can drop agents anytime fyi, on that note, you’ll receive updates from CIC directly from them, rather than waiting frim your agent! All the luck on your application!

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
I see that based on the collected information people who has not submitted medical upfront they got their medical request quite soon. So if you have not submitted your medical upfront you might receive it soon. That's all happening totally opposite what use to happen with upfront.
Yes, whatever is happening, is really weird with no particular trends to follow.

Reactions: naveen881

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone!
One of my friend's wife is in Toronto got her PR card under QSWP. Now she's sponsoring her husband, does he need to do French language proficiency . Please give in your inputs.

Last edited:

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello everyone!
One of my friend's wife is in Toronto got her PR card under QSWP. Now she's sponsoring her husband, does he need to do French languaag proficiency . Please give in your inputs.
I don't think so. But you may have to spend some effort to find out the right canadavisa forum for this topic.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone!
One of my friend's wife is in Toronto got her PR card under QSWP. Now she's sponsoring her husband, does he need to do French languaag proficiency. Please give in your inputs.
After one of the spouses has PR, he/she can be a sponsor for her husband/wife.
There is no prerequisite for the sponsored spouse such as language knowledge (both French and English), education, NoC code, work experience, diploma, etc.

But if your friend has got PR from QSWP, she needs CSQ for her husband which takes like 3 months.
Then the federal process takes around 12 months.

If you find the related topic's forum link in Canadavisa forum, please share it with me as well.

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
SHAPPA after how many days from the 28th was your re-medicals on Gckey updated to passed?

From the Sept 2017 applicants that I know,they got PPR between 1week to 3months..Good Luck and best wishes.

I gave medical test on 16th aug, on 28th it was updated as paased

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
After one of the spouses has PR, he/she can be a sponsor for her husband/wife.
There is no prerequisite for the sponsored spouse such as language knowledge (both French and English), education, NoC code, work experience, diploma, etc.

But if your friend has got PR from QSWP, she needs CSQ for her husband which takes like 3 months.
Then the federal process takes around 12 months.

If you find the related topic's forum link in Canadavisa forum, please share it with me as well.
yes spouse doesn't need language,NOC n oll as long as one is sponsoring ... first need to apply for CSQ and then PR . Before it use to take all together 8-10 months but now I have not followed that information